This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any pro-choice Christians here?

#121sthaterPosted 6/28/2011 2:18:36 PM

Adoption agencies and foster homes already have to deal with more kids than they can find homes for which results in children being shuffled around and not having stable home lives which can screw them up.

Why is it preferable to subject them to that?

This is precisely what I'm thinking. And serious question to those of you who think this here: you do realize that adoption is nothing like how it's shown in movies or tv right? It's a long long expensive process that costs thousands of dollars and is actually not within financial reach of a lot of people. So how on earth is this actually going to be a practical solution?
---
Like my loafers? Former gophers -It was that or skin my chauffeurs,
Part of the presidential triumvirate of board 666
#122xXxCroNoxXxPosted 7/1/2011 7:49:17 AM
For such a vociferous group, it always surprises me how reluctant pro-lifers are to actually get into a real debate with people.
#123CIA911Posted 7/1/2011 10:11:11 AM(edited)
Do you mean...here ?

---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#124xXxCroNoxXxPosted 7/1/2011 10:48:52 AM
You're not for making abortion illegal, so you're not exactly a pro-lifer.
#125CIA911Posted 7/1/2011 10:58:34 AM
You're not for making abortion illegal, so you're not exactly a pro-lifer.

No what I mean is, you say pro-lifers are reluctant to get into "real debates" with people. I was asking if you meant here, like on GameFaqs, or in your experiences outside of this place.
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#126xXxCroNoxXxPosted 7/1/2011 11:19:44 AM
Both, frankly.