This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's talk about Sikhism.

#21gamesrgreatPosted 6/26/2011 11:21:43 AM
Man Retro I see you commenting on religion and you are straight up told you are wrong by the believers in that faith in almost every topic you post in. I don't think your religious studies are helping you to understand people's religions.
---
Cyclops has never beaten Wolverine
The Miami Heat
#22RetrotasticPosted 6/26/2011 11:31:49 AM
straight up told you are wrong by the believers in that faith in almost every topic you post in.

If that's what you believe in your mind happens I can't really argue with you.
#23gamesrgreatPosted 6/26/2011 11:36:32 AM
lol I see it happen like once a week
---
Cyclops has never beaten Wolverine
The Miami Heat
#24RetrotasticPosted 6/26/2011 11:38:46 AM
You may see me debate against someone I disagree with on some point, its allowed.
#25Hustle KongPosted 6/26/2011 11:55:48 AM
gamesrgreat posted...
Man Retro I see you commenting on religion and you are straight up told you are wrong by the believers in that faith in almost every topic you post in. I don't think your religious studies are helping you to understand people's religions.

The thing is, he doesn't really study the beliefs of others. At least, not in an effort to understand. He seems to want to find some little bits and pieces that he can cannibalize for his own constantly-changing (yet always right) beliefs. Other people are nothing but a spiritual shopping mall to him.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#26fudrickPosted 6/26/2011 12:27:47 PM
Retrotastic are you physically able to post in a topic without mentioning materialism?
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious