This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Christians who believes in amillennialism.

#1actarusPosted 6/26/2011 9:57:52 AM
I believe that the Gospel of the Kingdom of God is; a physical Kingdom on Earth ruled by the Messiah/Christ after that He defeated the rebellious armies by the Mountain of Olives in the Last World War. Then shall He rule on Earth and there shall be for 1000 years peace.

Christians who believe in amillennialism:
http://www.theologicalstudies.org/amillennialism.html
"Premillennialism, not Amillennialism, was the predominant view in the first 300 years of church history. However"

Do you belief that we are in the End time or do you think that it shall not happen in your life?

Do belief that there must be a Great Tribulation prior His return or do you think that He can come today?

Is “Tribulation is experienced in the present age even though Christ is ruling.” a contradiction; evil rulers in a time when Christ rules?

Are you prepared as bride of Christ by His return? Matthew 25:1-13 Revelation 21:9

Do you belief like me in a Place of Safety (Petra) or do you think about Rapture or nothing happen before His return?

Do you think that all the prophesies are fulfilled?

Is Revelation 18 about the fall of the Western Roman Empire in 476 AD or about the fall of Babylon in the past before John?
What is the meaning of symbolic language if it is not relevant?
---
Even the smallest star twinkles in the dark
#2ChickenChaserPosted 6/26/2011 10:21:44 AM
This sounds like the most ill conceived homework assignment ever ...
---
#3ElderMisanthropyPosted 6/26/2011 10:35:31 AM
actarus posted...

Do you belief

I have think.
---
Well, listen. You're a creature of the night, you don't need to worry about phonics.
#4SilviiroPosted 6/26/2011 10:35:46 AM
Do you belief that we are in the End time or do you think that it shall not happen in your life?

I believe the end times have passed.

Do belief that there must be a Great Tribulation prior His return or do you think that He can come today?

I believe it already happened.

Are you prepared as bride of Christ by His return?

Nope.

Do you think that all the prophesies are fulfilled?

All but the second coming, the resurrection, and the final judgment.
---
"I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have." -- Leonardo da Vinci
#5CIA911Posted 6/26/2011 11:29:29 AM
Is Revelation 18 about the fall of the Western Roman Empire in 476 AD or about the fall of Babylon in the past before John?
What is the meaning of symbolic language if it is not relevant?

The Babylon in Revelation 18 is referring to us. Or...to be more specific, the non elect. Revelation talks about the past, present and future in various places, but Revelation 18 is talking about what is going to happen on the day of Judgement, the Western Roman Empire and the actual city Babylon have nothing to do with that. Just the non elect that represent Babylon.
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#6KikelingyglerPosted 6/26/2011 8:01:36 PM
"Are you prepared as bride of Christ by His return?"

Uh, no thanks?
#7NsM ComatosisPosted 6/26/2011 11:52:59 PM
All the failed doomsday predictions so far should have given people some pause before making any new ones, but surprisingly this isn't the case. You can look at any point in history after the Bible was written and conclude that the end times were near. This is precisely why there are so many failed doomsday predictions, as a matter of fact.
---
Pun is top 10 of all time. You can tell he ate a lot of mc's. -- Moogle Hunter
#8CIA911Posted 6/27/2011 12:49:20 AM(edited)
TC maybe you can...answer me a few questions that I have. This 1,000 years of peace...how does that work ? Like...there's no more sin or something ? Everyone, the saved and the unsaved, live together in harmony and just...go about their daily lives on Earth ? Or just the saved ? And then what happens when the 1,000 years is up ? Because...God WILL destroy the universe at some point, that's in the Bible...does that happen after the 1,000 years ? Is that when he creates the New Heaven and the New Earth ? Or is that when Satan is released to do...whatever he wasn't doing before...deceiving the nations despite...that kind of being impossible now ?

---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#9actarus(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2011 6:01:52 AM(edited)
CIA911 posted...
TC maybe you can...answer me a few questions that I have. This 1,000 years of peace...how does that work ? Like...there's no more sin or something ? Everyone, the saved and the unsaved, live together in harmony and just...go about their daily lives on Earth ? Or just the saved ? And then what happens when the 1,000 years is up ? Because...God WILL destroy the universe at some point, that's in the Bible...does that happen after the 1,000 years ? Is that when he creates the New Heaven and the New Earth ? Or is that when Satan is released to do...whatever he wasn't doing before...deceiving the nations despite...that kind of being impossible now ?

A part of the Church of God shall go to the place of safety(Petra) not long before the Great Tribulation ( the Great Tribulation starts 3 ½ years after the Peace deal in Jerusalem by the European leader or after the "abomination of desolation")
Matthew 24:15 Mark 13:13-19 Daniel 9:27 (week is 7 years)

Jordan[Moab,Edom and Ammon] shall be protected by God as place to escape for the world population who want to follow the Law of God.
Daniel 11:40-41 The King of the South[Mahdi] hasn't show his face yet
Revelation 7:1-9
Revelation 12: 14-17
The Great Tribulation means also the end of the Anglo Saxon Empire
Don't stay in the USA after the "abomination of desolation"!

Revelation 20:4-10 Satan go to prison for 1000 years went the Christ comes.
Isaiah 11 "the stem of Jesse" is Christ.

http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/BQA/k/92/Does-Peter-Predict-Total-Destruction-of-Earth-II-Peter-310.htm

There are 3 resurrections.
http://www.cogwriter.com/resurrection.htm
---
Even the smallest star twinkles in the dark
#10anavriNPosted 6/27/2011 7:22:05 AM
You can look at any point in history after the Bible was written and conclude that the end times were near. This is precisely why there are so many failed doomsday predictions, as a matter of fact.

Agreed. It's a genuine Rörschachtest. That's why I like reading books on End Time that are at lest fifteen years-old: you can see all the facts line up so well that it would be scary if at least half of these hadn't already been proven wrong by time (i.e.: prophecies about Saddam Hussein, the Soviet-Union, European currency, et cetera).
---
§ 157. Der Gedanke an den Selbstmord ist ein starkes Trostmittel: mit ihm kommt man gut über manche böse Nacht hinweg.