This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Christians who believes in amillennialism.

#11SirThinkALotPosted 6/27/2011 9:11:19 AM
Do you belief that we are in the End time or do you think that it shall not happen in your life?

I dont claim to know when it will happen.

Do belief that there must be a Great Tribulation prior His return or do you think that He can come today?

I believe its already happened.

Is “Tribulation is experienced in the present age even though Christ is ruling.” a contradiction; evil rulers in a time when Christ rules?

I'm not sure what this question means.

Are you prepared as bride of Christ by His return? Matthew 25:1-13 Revelation 21:9

I already am. So are you(I'm assuming you are a Christian).

Do you belief like me in a Place of Safety (Petra) or do you think about Rapture or nothing happen before His return?

I dont think any such things are necessary.

Do you think that all the prophesies are fulfilled?

Most. Theres still a final ressurection/judgement.

Is Revelation 18 about the fall of the Western Roman Empire in 476 AD or about the fall of Babylon in the past before John?

Both.
---
Read my blog: http://sirthinkalotsthoughts.blogspot.com/
PSN name: SirThinkALot
#12CIA911Posted 6/27/2011 2:31:20 PM
Don't stay in the USA after the "abomination of desolation"!

But...that's what's going to (Or has I should say) happened to the churches. Not the USA or any specific country. The abomination of desolation applies to the end of the church age when Satan takes his place in the church as the one being worshipped instead of God.
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#13actarus(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2011 12:18:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14actarus(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2011 12:49:00 AM
CIA911 posted...
Don't stay in the USA after the "abomination of desolation"!

The abomination of desolation applies to the end of the church age when Satan takes his place in the church as the one being worshipped instead of God.

But...that's what's going to (Or has I should say) happened to the churches. Not the USA or any specific country. The abomination of desolation applies to the end of the church age when Satan takes his place in the church as the one being worshipped instead of God.

The "abomination of desolation" in the Temple of Jerusalem. But a priest need first to restart the daily animal-sacrifices in the Temple. The Sacrifices happen in evenings and in the mornings(twice in a 24 hour period)

The Antichrist shall call themselves God in the Temple and murder many Jews.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Matthew 24:15-22
This happen circa 3˝ year after the Peace treaty.

This is a worldwide warning to leave around the time of the Abomination of desolation and go to the Place of Safety .
---
Even the smallest star twinkles in the dark