This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do Christians say you cannot look at nudie pictures while some kings had

#31CIA911Posted 6/26/2011 7:59:08 PM
How?

Because...the Rapture/Judgement Day are actually described in the Bible...and will happen, sooner or later. But this is nothing against the catholic church or anything, all of the churches have all been apostate for a while so I'm not picking on them...just some of the things they do and teach people...should never ever EVER happen. Ever. And again I'm not picking on them nor do I blame them (At least not 100%) since that was all predicted to happen long ago, just sayin'.

I could have just as easily inserted any church into what I said, I'm not singling them out.
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#32Wu_ZonghaiPosted 6/26/2011 9:20:56 PM
But if you know you shouldn't, then you shouldn't. It's very simple.

my dog was like a saint. She could resist eating food if it was on the counter, but only if humans were around. It's the same with human beings.
---
At night, the trolls crawl out from their bridges to dance under the pale moon.
#33fudrickPosted 6/26/2011 9:37:18 PM
CIA911 posted...
just some of the things they do and teach people...should never ever EVER happen.

Teaching people that the end of the world is coming this year should never ever EVER happen.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#34CIA911Posted 6/26/2011 10:12:46 PM(edited)
Teaching people that the end of the world is coming this year should never ever EVER happen.

Except it's a commandment to tell people it's coming. So anyone who follows the Bible, if they believe the end is coming, especially if a date has been calculated, are commanded to tell people. That goes for anybody who follows the Bible, naturally that doesn't apply to you though, so I can understand why you would think that.

---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#35fudrickPosted 6/26/2011 10:12:28 PM
CIA911 posted...
Except it's a commandment to tell people it's coming. So anyone who follows the Bible, if they believe the end is coming, especially if a date has been calculated, are commanded to tell people. That goes for anybody who follows the Bible, obviously I wouldn't expect you to understand.

The churches that teach things you say should never be taught think they're following the bible too.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#36CIA911Posted 6/26/2011 10:17:46 PM(edited)
The churches that teach things you say should never be taught think they're following the bible too.

Yeah...except lots of stuff the Catholics teach are no where to be found in the Bible. So...not sure why they think they would be following it. As for the other churches still around...they should know better. But like I said, it's not completely their fault.

Why are you even defending the churches anyways ?

---
#37fudrickPosted 6/27/2011 6:17:50 AM
CIA911 posted...
Yeah...except lots of stuff the Catholics teach are no where to be found in the Bible. So...not sure why they think they would be following it. As for the other churches still around...they should know better. But like I said, it's not completely their fault.

Why are you even defending the churches anyways ?

I'm not defending the church, I'm just pointing out that everyone thinks they're following the bible. What makes you so sure you're right over the billions of other christians?
---
Best FCs:
#38GuideToTheDarkPosted 6/27/2011 10:10:17 PM
I always figured the guy who would be so very wrong about something so big would start to doubt most other 'big' things. Psychology told me otherwise, but I was like "psychology don't you watch movies? So silly."
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.