This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would you guys think about schools teaching Evolution/Creation like this?

#51IShall_Run_AmokPosted 7/1/2011 5:08:52 AM
What would you guys think about schools teaching Evolution/Creation

Nope.
#52FoxTheSwiftPosted 7/1/2011 5:24:49 AM
What I think is that Shado must get bored trolling the same subjects on this board ad infinitum.
#53CIA911Posted 7/1/2011 10:08:17 AM
Polonium Haloes refuted as evidence. Try again.

If you go back and read what I posted you'll probably post where I said that someone probably wrote something against that already. Of course, without studying the Haloes yourself I don't suppose how you could know which one is actually true, but it's irrelevant, since that has nothing to do with why I posted the link. So not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be trying again, I already did what I set out to do.
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#54TheLesserFaithXPosted 7/1/2011 10:33:39 AM
No you didn't. You posted refuted evidence.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.8
#55CIA911Posted 7/1/2011 10:37:58 AM
No you didn't. You posted refuted evidence.

Whether the evidence was refuted or not (Which again...unless you've studied the Haloes for sure I don't know how you can know that definitively, since the guy who wrote whatever it was is obviously just a guy like the other one) doesn't matter, that's not why I posted the link. I didn't post it to prove creation was correct, I already said I didn't care one way or the other.
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#56TheLesserFaithXPosted 7/1/2011 11:05:22 AM
No, he's s scientist who published and got peer reviews that carefully criticized his work for accuracy.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.8
#57king_gimpyPosted 7/1/2011 1:03:05 PM
ElderMisanthropy posted...
Horrible idea. Presenting creationism as a valid alternative to actual science is reprehensible.

I agree with this.
---
When I was born the doctor twisted up the facts,
he said that I was a devil son so now I'm having flashbacks.
#58xXxCroNoxXxPosted 7/1/2011 1:23:48 PM
It's not possible to treat creationism as a legitimate "side" and be impartial.