This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would you guys think about schools teaching Evolution/Creation like this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. What would you guys think about schools teaching Evolution/Creation like this?
5 years ago#51
What would you guys think about schools teaching Evolution/Creation

Nope.
5 years ago#52
What I think is that Shado must get bored trolling the same subjects on this board ad infinitum.
5 years ago#53
Polonium Haloes refuted as evidence. Try again.

If you go back and read what I posted you'll probably post where I said that someone probably wrote something against that already. Of course, without studying the Haloes yourself I don't suppose how you could know which one is actually true, but it's irrelevant, since that has nothing to do with why I posted the link. So not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be trying again, I already did what I set out to do.
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
5 years ago#54
No you didn't. You posted refuted evidence.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.8
5 years ago#55
No you didn't. You posted refuted evidence.

Whether the evidence was refuted or not (Which again...unless you've studied the Haloes for sure I don't know how you can know that definitively, since the guy who wrote whatever it was is obviously just a guy like the other one) doesn't matter, that's not why I posted the link. I didn't post it to prove creation was correct, I already said I didn't care one way or the other.
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
5 years ago#56
No, he's s scientist who published and got peer reviews that carefully criticized his work for accuracy.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.8
5 years ago#57
ElderMisanthropy posted...
Horrible idea. Presenting creationism as a valid alternative to actual science is reprehensible.

I agree with this.
When I was born the doctor twisted up the facts,
he said that I was a devil son so now I'm having flashbacks.
5 years ago#58
It's not possible to treat creationism as a legitimate "side" and be impartial.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. What would you guys think about schools teaching Evolution/Creation like this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived