This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

moral question for both religious and and non religious people

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. moral question for both religious and and non religious people
4 years ago#31
Goodness Shado, your powers of perception rival those of Terry Schiavo.
---
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.
4 years ago#32
If Men in Black has taught me anything, it's that little girls walking alone at night are more dangerous than any rapist/murderer/rape-murderer.

The sad thing is, your sick joke about murdering a child doesn't even make sense. In the scene in question, there are specific clues indicating things are not as they seem - the supposed child having Quantum Physics books, for example. How you went from this to "we should murder lone children in real life" is beyond me.
---
"There's only two things I fear more than myself in a battle, God and my shadow"
4 years ago#33
lol u so silly
---
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.
4 years ago#34
Icymane_Shado posted...
If Men in Black has taught me anything, it's that little girls walking alone at night are more dangerous than any rapist/murderer/rape-murderer.

The sad thing is, your sick joke about murdering a child doesn't even make sense. In the scene in question, there are specific clues indicating things are not as they seem - the supposed child having Quantum Physics books, for example. How you went from this to "we should murder lone children in real life" is beyond me.

Because children suck, duh.
---
When I was born the doctor twisted up the facts,
he said that I was a devil son so now I'm having flashbacks.
4 years ago#35
I would stop my car and ask what's up. A 7 year old isn't difficult to read so I feel confident enough in my own discretion there. And if it doesn't check out I'd probably call the police(seriously I mean you really expect some kid who doesn't know you to get in your car?) and hand an umbrella if I have one and maybe something warm to put on so she doesn't have to be cold before the police get there.

Edit: Atheist btw.
---
Like my loafers? Former gophers -It was that or skin my chauffeurs,
Part of the presidential triumvirate of board 666
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. moral question for both religious and and non religious people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived