This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

moral question for both religious and and non religious people

#31ElderMisanthropyPosted 7/3/2011 10:25:51 PM
Goodness Shado, your powers of perception rival those of Terry Schiavo.
---
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.
#32Icymane_ShadoPosted 7/3/2011 10:52:34 PM
If Men in Black has taught me anything, it's that little girls walking alone at night are more dangerous than any rapist/murderer/rape-murderer.

The sad thing is, your sick joke about murdering a child doesn't even make sense. In the scene in question, there are specific clues indicating things are not as they seem - the supposed child having Quantum Physics books, for example. How you went from this to "we should murder lone children in real life" is beyond me.
---
"There's only two things I fear more than myself in a battle, God and my shadow"
#33ElderMisanthropyPosted 7/3/2011 11:04:42 PM
lol u so silly
---
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.
#34king_gimpyPosted 7/3/2011 11:53:55 PM
Icymane_Shado posted...
If Men in Black has taught me anything, it's that little girls walking alone at night are more dangerous than any rapist/murderer/rape-murderer.

The sad thing is, your sick joke about murdering a child doesn't even make sense. In the scene in question, there are specific clues indicating things are not as they seem - the supposed child having Quantum Physics books, for example. How you went from this to "we should murder lone children in real life" is beyond me.

Because children suck, duh.
---
When I was born the doctor twisted up the facts,
he said that I was a devil son so now I'm having flashbacks.
#35sthaterPosted 7/4/2011 1:10:57 AM(edited)
I would stop my car and ask what's up. A 7 year old isn't difficult to read so I feel confident enough in my own discretion there. And if it doesn't check out I'd probably call the police(seriously I mean you really expect some kid who doesn't know you to get in your car?) and hand an umbrella if I have one and maybe something warm to put on so she doesn't have to be cold before the police get there.

Edit: Atheist btw.
---
Like my loafers? Former gophers -It was that or skin my chauffeurs,
Part of the presidential triumvirate of board 666