This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any polytheists here?

#11RetrotasticPosted 7/13/2011 9:48:03 AM
The god of evolution, I'd like to meet him, or her. It could be some kind of Mother Earth/Gaia kind of deity.
#12OrnitierIX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2011 6:06:23 PM
Bump.
---
If only I could relieve my hunger by vigorously rubbing my belly...
#13PrincessAlthenaPosted 7/21/2011 2:07:36 PM
I am Pagan. I follow the gods Ares and Loki first and foremost. I guess I am what you'd call polytheistic. As for what I believe it depends on how you mean that. Do you mean what do I believe as far as my lifestyle or my beliefs in an afterlife and that sort of thing?
#14fudrickPosted 7/21/2011 2:38:58 PM
Icymane_Shado posted...
Yes, actually. They take the form of theistic evolutionists, treating both modern scientific theories of evolution and the Biblical God as equal "gods" that must coexist.

Do you believe in gravity? If so, are you treating the theory of gravity and the biblical god as equal "gods" that must coexist? Or are you just acknowledging a fact of the world?
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#15waferbreadPosted 7/21/2011 3:39:58 PM
Icymane_Shado posted...
Yes, actually. They take the form of theistic evolutionists, treating both modern scientific theories of evolution and the Biblical God as equal "gods" that must coexist.

This is one of those statements that is so fatuous that the best refutation is merely to repeat it.
---
...but otherwise empty. No planets, no meteorites.
If anything, perhaps fine dust clouds of exploded music
#16DagorhaPosted 7/21/2011 3:42:41 PM
Icymane_Shado posted...

Stay Classy Shado
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut