This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Genesis proves evolution?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Genesis proves evolution?

User Info: KNessJM

KNessJM
5 years ago#11
Since when was natural selection ever natural?

Is that a weird joke or do you really not know what the definition of the word natural is?
Quote of the Week: "He who is attached to things will suffer much."
(message deleted)

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
5 years ago#13
I was watching this documentary, and they explained it in such a way in which it made a lot of sense in that Genesis shows the transition from hunters and gatherers to agriculture.
EA did not forget about The Sims 3 for consoles. The Pets expansion is coming out in October.

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
5 years ago#14
Eating an apple VS natural selection

You're right, Wu. They're exactly the same thing. No relevant differences at all.

It's posts like this that make atheists look bad.
EA did not forget about The Sims 3 for consoles. The Pets expansion is coming out in October.

User Info: squareandrare

squareandrare
5 years ago#15
You're right. Next time anyone says something stupid, I'll give them a pat on the back and tell them that they're still special.
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time raising money."
-- Leon Lederman

User Info: FlashOfLight

FlashOfLight
5 years ago#16
The Bible is a book that emphasizes truth from beginning to end, if God concealed the fact that he evolved man from a primitive state, it would then be considered a deception, and straying away from truth, if God did it the way some think today about humans evolving from dumb jungle/desert people, then the Bible would be shooting itself in the foot as-it-were if it made us think something else.
I'm on the internet, I'm not real!

User Info: GuideToTheDark

GuideToTheDark
5 years ago#17
Man, you guys are just ready to pounce at the slightest chance.
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Genesis proves evolution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived