This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Genesis proves evolution?

#11KNessJMPosted 7/20/2011 3:20:07 AM
Since when was natural selection ever natural?

Is that a weird joke or do you really not know what the definition of the word natural is?
---
Quote of the Week: "He who is attached to things will suffer much."
#12waferbreadPosted 7/21/2011 3:48:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13bsballa09Posted 7/21/2011 8:08:04 PM
I was watching this documentary, and they explained it in such a way in which it made a lot of sense in that Genesis shows the transition from hunters and gatherers to agriculture.
---
EA did not forget about The Sims 3 for consoles. The Pets expansion is coming out in October.
#14bsballa09Posted 7/21/2011 8:09:22 PM
Eating an apple VS natural selection

You're right, Wu. They're exactly the same thing. No relevant differences at all.

It's posts like this that make atheists look bad.
---
EA did not forget about The Sims 3 for consoles. The Pets expansion is coming out in October.
#15squareandrarePosted 7/21/2011 8:34:33 PM
You're right. Next time anyone says something stupid, I'll give them a pat on the back and tell them that they're still special.
---
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time raising money."
-- Leon Lederman
#16FlashOfLightPosted 7/21/2011 10:04:56 PM
The Bible is a book that emphasizes truth from beginning to end, if God concealed the fact that he evolved man from a primitive state, it would then be considered a deception, and straying away from truth, if God did it the way some think today about humans evolving from dumb jungle/desert people, then the Bible would be shooting itself in the foot as-it-were if it made us think something else.
---
I'm on the internet, I'm not real!
#17GuideToTheDarkPosted 7/21/2011 10:08:09 PM
Man, you guys are just ready to pounce at the slightest chance.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.