This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Priest asks church to measure his anus to prove he's not gay.

#1CapoMafiaPosted 7/19/2011 3:34:53 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/15/andres-garcia-torres-spanish-priest-anus_n_900209.html

---
http://www.last.fm/user/Butch_Deadlift
#2fudrickPosted 7/19/2011 4:55:33 PM
Is this the first time a man has tried to get people to put things in his butt to prove he isn't gay?
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#3Icymane_ShadoPosted 7/19/2011 5:06:49 PM
Sorry, but this is just... LOL. What exactly is the standard for butthole tightness anyway?
---
"There's only two things I fear more than myself in a battle, God and my shadow"
#4OrnitierIXPosted 7/19/2011 5:16:58 PM
At least it's a priest looking to prove something with verifiable evidence.
---
If only I could relieve my hunger by vigorously rubbing my belly...
#5ElderMisanthropyPosted 7/19/2011 5:30:42 PM
To the best of my knowledge, a large portion of homosexuals don't even participate in anal sex anyway. Also, there's usually only going to be one bottom in a relationship, if at all.

So clearly he's a homosexual.
---
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.
#6dark_magishianPosted 7/19/2011 8:17:11 PM
L O FREAKING L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
E-Hugs Given: 24/ Hey me, July 19th, don't forget to embarrass Akarmalink.
#7CIA911Posted 7/19/2011 11:29:21 PM
Is this the first time a man has tried to get people to put things in his butt to prove he isn't gay?

LMAO
---
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
#8king_gimpyPosted 7/20/2011 2:48:04 PM
ElderMisanthropy posted...
To the best of my knowledge, a large portion of homosexuals don't even participate in anal sex anyway. Also, there's usually only going to be one bottom in a relationship, if at all.

So clearly he's a homosexual.

Shh, the Church doesn't know anything about the filthy vileness of homosexual relations, so they wouldn't know any of that!
---
I am the Devil, and I am here to do the Devil's work.
#9Hustle KongPosted 7/20/2011 3:04:52 PM
Not always one bottom. Sometimes people switch.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#10ElderMisanthropyPosted 7/20/2011 4:10:38 PM
I'm just speaking from personal experie-

I mean, you're right. Absolutely right...
---
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.