This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Priest asks church to measure his anus to prove he's not gay.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Priest asks church to measure his anus to prove he's not gay.
5 years ago#1
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/15/andres-garcia-torres-spanish-priest-anus_n_900209.html

http://www.last.fm/user/Butch_Deadlift
5 years ago#2
Is this the first time a man has tried to get people to put things in his butt to prove he isn't gay?
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
5 years ago#3
Sorry, but this is just... LOL. What exactly is the standard for butthole tightness anyway?
"There's only two things I fear more than myself in a battle, God and my shadow"
5 years ago#4
At least it's a priest looking to prove something with verifiable evidence.
If only I could relieve my hunger by vigorously rubbing my belly...
5 years ago#5
To the best of my knowledge, a large portion of homosexuals don't even participate in anal sex anyway. Also, there's usually only going to be one bottom in a relationship, if at all.

So clearly he's a homosexual.
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.
5 years ago#6
L O FREAKING L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E-Hugs Given: 24/ Hey me, July 19th, don't forget to embarrass Akarmalink.
5 years ago#7
Is this the first time a man has tried to get people to put things in his butt to prove he isn't gay?

LMAO
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
5 years ago#8
ElderMisanthropy posted...
To the best of my knowledge, a large portion of homosexuals don't even participate in anal sex anyway. Also, there's usually only going to be one bottom in a relationship, if at all.

So clearly he's a homosexual.

Shh, the Church doesn't know anything about the filthy vileness of homosexual relations, so they wouldn't know any of that!
I am the Devil, and I am here to do the Devil's work.
5 years ago#9
Not always one bottom. Sometimes people switch.
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
5 years ago#10
I'm just speaking from personal experie-

I mean, you're right. Absolutely right...
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Priest asks church to measure his anus to prove he's not gay.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived