This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Noah's Ark *lt*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Noah's Ark *lt*
5 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_BzWUuZN5w&feature=feedlik

Lol.
Again I must reiterate that I did not plagiarize twice, I copied two assignments once. - tuffguy34
[Evil Republican]
5 years ago#2
Bump, this video is filled with truth.
Again I must reiterate that I did not plagiarize twice, I copied two assignments once. - tuffguy34
[Evil Republican]
5 years ago#3
Haha, love the dialogues. Real snappy. :P

"Think I'm gonna be the world's first anti-Semite."
lol
§ 157. Der Gedanke an den Selbstmord ist ein starkes Trostmittel: mit ihm kommt man gut über manche böse Nacht hinweg.
5 years ago#4
Son: "I don't even know the sloths got here from their native home in Central America."

Noah: "CENTRAL WHAT?!"

lol This video is full of win.
My understanding of reality is contingent...on reality.
"We think the future that we will find together is greater than the assumptions of our past."
5 years ago#5
Ugh, come on, I keep walking in to topics like these. At least put a sign up on the door if you're all going to be doing something indecent. Seriously.
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
5 years ago#6
Indecent? Really?

They didn't make a single non-factual, unreasonable claim, nor did they exaggerate. They told it like it is. It's almost like they made the video directly in response to your "arguments."
My understanding of reality is contingent...on reality.
"We think the future that we will find together is greater than the assumptions of our past."
5 years ago#7
I was being subtle.
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
5 years ago#8
At least put a sign up on the door if you're all going to be doing something indecent. Seriously.

Oh come now, bring your assless chaps on in here and have a good time. You know you like it.
Quote of the Week: "He who is attached to things will suffer much."
5 years ago#9
Faust_8 posted...
Indecent? Really?

They didn't make a single non-factual, unreasonable claim, nor did they exaggerate. They told it like it is. It's almost like they made the video directly in response to your "arguments."

OW's hinting at a circle jerk.
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Noah's Ark *lt*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived