This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Noah's Ark *lt*

#1mystic belmontPosted 7/23/2011 12:39:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_BzWUuZN5w&feature=feedlik

Lol.
---
Again I must reiterate that I did not plagiarize twice, I copied two assignments once. - tuffguy34
[Evil Republican]
#2mystic belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2011 5:05:18 PM
Bump, this video is filled with truth.
---
Again I must reiterate that I did not plagiarize twice, I copied two assignments once. - tuffguy34
[Evil Republican]
#3anavriNPosted 7/23/2011 5:33:46 PM
Haha, love the dialogues. Real snappy. :P

"Think I'm gonna be the world's first anti-Semite."
lol
---
§ 157. Der Gedanke an den Selbstmord ist ein starkes Trostmittel: mit ihm kommt man gut über manche böse Nacht hinweg.
#4Faust_8Posted 7/23/2011 7:02:23 PM
Son: "I don't even know the sloths got here from their native home in Central America."

Noah: "CENTRAL WHAT?!"

lol This video is full of win.
---
My understanding of reality is contingent...on reality.
"We think the future that we will find together is greater than the assumptions of our past."
#5OrangeWizardPosted 7/23/2011 7:42:13 PM
Ugh, come on, I keep walking in to topics like these. At least put a sign up on the door if you're all going to be doing something indecent. Seriously.
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
#6Faust_8Posted 7/23/2011 7:49:55 PM
Indecent? Really?

They didn't make a single non-factual, unreasonable claim, nor did they exaggerate. They told it like it is. It's almost like they made the video directly in response to your "arguments."
---
My understanding of reality is contingent...on reality.
"We think the future that we will find together is greater than the assumptions of our past."
#7OrangeWizardPosted 7/23/2011 7:53:35 PM
I was being subtle.
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
#8KNessJMPosted 7/23/2011 10:11:19 PM
At least put a sign up on the door if you're all going to be doing something indecent. Seriously.

Oh come now, bring your assless chaps on in here and have a good time. You know you like it.
---
Quote of the Week: "He who is attached to things will suffer much."
#9ElderMisanthropyPosted 7/24/2011 12:48:25 AM
Faust_8 posted...
Indecent? Really?

They didn't make a single non-factual, unreasonable claim, nor did they exaggerate. They told it like it is. It's almost like they made the video directly in response to your "arguments."

OW's hinting at a circle jerk.
---
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.