This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

attn CIA911

#1Wu_ZonghaiPosted 8/7/2011 2:15:26 AM
Do you think we immediately go to heaven? I noticed that a few of the things you said in the previous topic have to do with what the book of revelations says. However, the book of revelations talks about the end of days, not the current days. It speaks of the new world that everyone will live on (who are good).

Do you think maybe that there is reincarnation so that those who are punished will be the ones who sinned in past lives during the time of judgement? I don't really know, but what are your views?
---
At night, the trolls crawl out from their bridges to dance under the pale moon.
#2squareandrarePosted 8/7/2011 7:46:26 AM
Are you seriously consulting the opinion of the guy that thought the world was going to end in May? Does it really matter what he thinks about anything?
---
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time raising money."
-- Leon Lederman
#3CorduroyBearPosted 8/7/2011 8:58:20 AM
squareandrare posted...
Are you seriously consulting the opinion of the guy that thought the world was going to end in May? Does it really matter what he thinks about anything?

Wait, did CIA really believe in Harold Camping's prediction about Rapture? Oh, that's rich.
---
4 8 15 16 23 42
#4squareandrarePosted 8/7/2011 12:04:43 PM
Yeah, he did. And last I heard, he still thinks the end of the world is happening in October...
---
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time raising money."
-- Leon Lederman