This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the evidence in favor of god's existence?

#1fudrickPosted 8/8/2011 9:30:39 PM
Mostly made for OW (unless he's still ignoring me <.<) since now it'll be completely on topic and he has no excuses now, but anyone else can chime in if they want obviously.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#2Icymane_ShadoPosted 8/8/2011 10:44:16 PM
Uh, the earth? Or do you think that just magically poofed from nothing?
---
"When it's grown-up time and there are serious decisions to be made, you're supposed to leave god at the door." - squareandrare, a true Atheist
#3zyzzvya01Posted 8/8/2011 10:57:24 PM

HURR DURR.

Honestly it's like they don't even try anymore.
#4LinkFanaticPosted 8/8/2011 11:06:10 PM
Icymane_Shado posted...

What does that have to do with anything?
---
SSJ Gotenks is santa clause, because he can fly around the planet in one night. - ShaolinAced
#5CorduroyBearPosted 8/8/2011 11:08:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6fudrick(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2011 11:24:47 PM
Icymane_Shado posted...

Well, that depends. Do you think god magically poofed from nothing?
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#7AngryNoiseDudePosted 8/8/2011 11:57:50 PM
There are various events in the universe that are currently unexplainable with our models of physics and you could draw two conclusions

1: God did it

2: The universe is a simulation and various things are glitches in the system (singularity, quantum mechanics, freaky ****)
---
http://hampture.blogspot.com/
#8bsballa09Posted 8/9/2011 12:12:02 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang
---
GameFAQs: Where asking a question about PS3 trophies on the PS3 board is considered off topic.
#9fudrick(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 12:17:42 AM
AngryNoiseDude posted...
There are various events in the universe that are currently unexplainable with our models of physics and you could draw two conclusions

1: God did it

2: The universe is a simulation and various things are glitches in the system (singularity, quantum mechanics, freaky ****)

3: We can't explain it yet, and that's it.
---
Best FCs:
#10Ininja2000Posted 8/9/2011 1:32:30 AM
The complexity of life, the universe, and everything. Supernatural healings, speaking in tongues, the dead being raised (yes it does happen) just to name a few.
---
For the wages of sin is death but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. ~ Romans 6:23