This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the leader says you can't buy/sell without a microchip installed in your hand

#1DianeSELWYN2001Posted 8/9/2011 10:44:21 AM(edited)
....and that microchip says "666" on it,.......then what do you do??

I mean, afterall, God is not real, right?? The Bible is all just a "fairytale," according to you guys.

So, would you guys let the Government install the tiny microchip in your hand or in your forehead for the beneficial purposes (i.e. healthcare, buying, selling, etc.)??
#2ElderMisanthropyPosted 8/9/2011 10:48:50 AM
Does Conservapedia have forums?
---
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.
#3DianeSELWYN2001(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 10:51:44 AM
Is that a yes or a no??
#4OrangeWizardPosted 8/9/2011 10:53:38 AM

the leader says you can't buy/sell without a microchip installed in your hand

....and that microchip says "666" on it,.......then what do you do??

You think that the government is ignorant about this whole "mark of the beast" thing? Visibly putting 666 on their chips would just be horrible PR.
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
#5OrangeWizardPosted 8/9/2011 10:54:30 AM

Is that a yes or a no??

That depends on whether or not Conservapedia has forums.

Well, since it's a Wiki, they most likely do not, but have discussion pages on each article, like GameFAQS.
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
#6DianeSELWYN2001(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 10:56:19 AM
You think that the government is ignorant about this whole "mark of the beast" thing? Visibly putting 666 on their chips would just be horrible PR.

But how is it horrible PR?? If God doesn't exist and the Bible is a fairytale, then this chip should be harmless, right??
#7OrangeWizardPosted 8/9/2011 10:57:36 AM

But how is it horrible PR??

Because doing something that scares the Christian population (read: the majority), would not give them a good name. It would literally demonize them.
---
#8kirsybuuPosted 8/9/2011 11:03:43 AM
I'm against forced unnecessary invasive surgeries. I'd protest or move to another country.
---
"sabe que no puede resistir mis encantos sensuales." ~ Poolshark128
#9DianeSELWYN2001(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 11:05:47 AM
would not give them a good name. It would literally demonize them.

Don't they have a bad name already?? Aren't they demonized already?
#10kozlo100Posted 8/9/2011 11:06:47 AM
Even running under the assumption that there are no gods or devils, at best it's still a joke in poor taste.

I've no problem being implanted with a properly tested and functional chip that serves beneficial purposes. I would oppose a government mandate that such chips be required, but that'd have nothing to do with fear of the anti-Christ, and everything to do with the government overstepping what I believe it's authority should be.

So, in short, if there were such a chip, I probably wouldn't get the one with 666 emblazoned on it for wholly non-religious reasons, but I would get one from their competitors even if it has 666 associated with it somehow in some functional way.
---
The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication. -- Philip K. Dick