This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

>God makes certain skin on human males

#1KiIogramPosted 8/9/2011 7:09:30 PM
>Requests that we cut it off

wtf God?
---
~crazychris~
#2xXxCroNoxXxPosted 8/9/2011 7:12:54 PM
God created humans simply to be foreskin farms.
---
Fare thee well, you evidence of Jewish superiority.
-Mercuryink
#3KiIogram(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 7:19:07 PM
>God is a merciful and just God
>God kills hundreds of babies in Egypt

wtf God?
---
~crazychris~
#4mercuryinkPosted 8/9/2011 7:31:50 PM(edited)
>God is a merciful and just God
>God kills hundreds of babies in Egypt

wtf God?

The Egyptians had at least ten warnings prior, with their own crime being genocide. Ten. Name one power that gives you ten strikes before throwing the book at you, America (violent crime capital of the first world, and this is competing against nations founded as penal colonies) notwithstanding. And hell, even America only gave Japan a handful of warnings before Little Boy.
---
Some people are proof that G-d exists; evolution would have prevented them.
New Jersey Devils -- Stanley Cup Champions -- 1995-2000-2003
#5ElderMisanthropyPosted 8/9/2011 7:35:55 PM
>Design humans

lolwisdomteeth
---
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.
#6KiIogram(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 7:39:41 PM
mercuryink posted...

lol compare the maker of the universe to America. He killed babies. Were the babies warned of their fate?
---
~crazychris~
#7mercuryinkPosted 8/9/2011 9:05:24 PM(edited)
lol I can't actually argue with him, so I'll just make fun of him without actually addressing what he said. Typical. Tell me again, what's so unfair about being asked a dozen times times not to engage in genocidal slavery before getting smacked around, with an appropriate warning each time about what will happen if you don't comply?

Were the babies warned of their fate?
Their parents were. Do you blame G-d when an alcoholic who doesn't believe in car seats gets his kid killed in a head-on collision, or do you blame Papa Wino?
---
Some people are proof that G-d exists; evolution would have prevented them.
New Jersey Devils -- Stanley Cup Champions -- 1995-2000-2003
#8DagorhaPosted 8/9/2011 9:19:43 PM
mercuryink posted...
lol I can't actually argue with him, so I'll just make fun of him without actually addressing what he said. Typical. Tell me again, what's so unfair about being asked a dozen times times not to engage in genocidal slavery before getting smacked around, with an appropriate warning each time about what will happen if you don't comply?

Their parents were. Do you blame G-d when an alcoholic who doesn't believe in car seats gets his kid killed in a head-on collision, or do you blame Papa Wino?

so uh... God is now alcoholism in this example?
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#9KiIogram(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 9:21:24 PM
mercuryink posted...
Tell me again, what's so unfair about being asked a dozen times times not to engage in genocidal slavery before getting smacked around, with an appropriate warning each time about what will happen if you don't comply?

The babies weren't asked. Simple as that.

I blame Papa Wino for the death of the baby. That's irrelevant. God killed innocent babies.
---
~crazychris~
#10KiIogram(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 9:22:23 PM
Also: mind if I ask why you said G-d?
---
~crazychris~