This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pat Robertson: "The Antichrist Is Islam"

#1InterfusorPosted 8/22/2011 11:17:29 PM
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/robertson-antichrist-islam
---
I am not economically viable.
#2CIA911Posted 8/23/2011 1:31:33 AM
That's nice but the Bible has already identified Satan is the antichrist. So I don't know what that guy is on about.
---
-JESUS
SAVES
#3OrnitierIXPosted 8/23/2011 2:23:59 AM
Pat Robertson is the Antichrist.
---
If only I could relieve my hunger by vigorously rubbing my belly...
#4anavriNPosted 8/23/2011 2:27:05 AM
That's nice but the Bible has already identified Satan is the antichrist. So I don't know what that guy is on about.

Actually, the Bible states that everyone who doesn't proclaim Jesus as god is an anti-christ. PR may be crazy, but he's not unbiblical.

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
---
§ 157. Der Gedanke an den Selbstmord ist ein starkes Trostmittel: mit ihm kommt man gut über manche böse Nacht hinweg.
#5king_gimpyPosted 8/23/2011 7:09:18 AM
Robertson is a stupid old coot and the world will be better when he's dead.
---
You can believe in stones, as long as you do not throw them at me.- Wafa Sultan
#6Relient_KPosted 8/23/2011 11:27:10 AM
People have been saying this for a long time. Some random theologian of the 13th century wrote a book I read about the different antichrists through time and once he got to the 600s all of them started being Muslims.
---
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]
#7FlashOfLightPosted 8/23/2011 11:38:44 AM
Yep, what anavriN said, in one of those debates, for example, where William L. Craig is featured talking towards his Muslim debatee, the Muslim says that Jesus is blessed and all, BUT that essentially he was just a man, and that he didn't believe that Jesus rose from the dead, in fact he denied him being crucified at all.
---
I'm on the internet, I'm not real!
#8CIA911Posted 8/23/2011 2:02:00 PM(edited)
Actually, the Bible states that everyone who doesn't proclaim Jesus as god is an anti-christ. PR may be crazy, but he's not unbiblical.

I never denied this. You don't have to show me the verses I know perfectly well what they say. Though I'm pretty sure they don't say "Jesus is God"...JWs would be having a fit with that. Those people are antichrists, but there is also THE antichrist. In 1 John 4:3 they also have it translated "it" when it should be "he."

---
-JESUS
SAVES
#9Wu_ZonghaiPosted 8/23/2011 2:14:26 PM
isn't the anti-christ the false prophet? or is he the beast?
---
At night, the trolls crawl out from their bridges to dance under the pale moon.
#10JigglysaintPosted 8/23/2011 3:59:21 PM
I thought Pat Robertson was already dead. Maybe I'm thinking of his other half, Jerry Falwell.