This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pat Robertson: "The Antichrist Is Islam"

#21anavriNPosted 8/29/2011 2:56:17 PM
Very brave of you to say that.
Shout that in a church and tell me what happens @_@

I've always wondered if I could my own against an entire church congregation. :P Maybe all those Aikido and Tang Soo Do lessens will finally pay off! :P

This.

I JUST got done explaining this over on another site.

Ironically, OW and me agreeing over something must surely count as a sign of the End Times. :P
---
§ 157. Der Gedanke an den Selbstmord ist ein starkes Trostmittel: mit ihm kommt man gut über manche böse Nacht hinweg.
#22dj1200Posted 8/29/2011 3:36:20 PM

That's nice but the Bible has already identified Satan is the antichrist. So I don't know what that guy is on about.

Actually, the Bible states that everyone who doesn't proclaim Jesus as god is an anti-christ. PR may be crazy, but he's not unbiblical.

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Where are they saying that Jesus is God? 2:18, nope. 2:22, they are saying he is the Christ, which is basically like saying he is hte annointed one, right? 4:3, just saying he is of God as in from God. 1:7, not saying Jesus is God.
---
"It was so ridiculous and I have so many feelings about it."
-Virtual Energies
#23dj1200Posted 8/29/2011 3:43:44 PM
lol @ interpreting scripture
---
"It was so ridiculous and I have so many feelings about it."
-Virtual Energies
#24anavriNPosted 8/29/2011 4:04:32 PM
^^
I have no idea what I just read.
What exactly is your point again?
---
§ 157. Der Gedanke an den Selbstmord ist ein starkes Trostmittel: mit ihm kommt man gut über manche böse Nacht hinweg.
#25FlashOfLightPosted 8/31/2011 9:24:00 AM
actarus posted...
FlashOfLight posted...

The Beast in Rev 17:10-11 is an update of the Roman Empire.
The 7 or 8 Kings are:

6) Hitler and Mussolini (and one is, and the other is not yet come )

7) Great Monarch (And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.)

Hitler and Mussolini were only temporary heads of state under temporary governments, Revelation is instead talking about all the collective world empires that also enslaved the Children of Israel.

When John states that five are fallen, and one is, it is referring to the five empires during his time that had fallen - 1) Egypt 2) Assyria 3) Babylon 4) Persia/Media 5) Greece and the one that is - speaking of John's time was Rome.

The United States is the 8th, it is the daughter of the United Kingdom, which has reigned on this earth.
---
Make crowd happy... Let Tong Po punish you...
#26FlashOfLightPosted 8/31/2011 9:25:13 AM
Iynxor posted...
Deep down, we're all the antichrist.

Also true, but that's a whole other topic.
---
Make crowd happy... Let Tong Po punish you...