This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

An interesting Q&A regarding atheism and science.

#21OrangeWizardPosted 8/28/2011 1:59:34 PM(edited)
#5 is the latest and freshest example of why I don't do links. Specifically because people don't post synopses.
I had some conspiracy theorist on another forum just throw youtube videos at me while droning on and on about "freeing your mind".

But before that, It used to be people like AntiPlaya just posting link after link of bible contradiction, or anti-JW sites. Stuff he very obviously just Google'd up. I don't like arguing with the internet. There's not enough time in the world to argue with every site that has an opinion. So I stopped doing it.
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
#22fudrickPosted 8/28/2011 3:04:46 PM
OrangeWizard posted...
I had some conspiracy theorist on another forum just throw youtube videos at me while droning on and on about "freeing your mind".

It's funny because OW is a conspiracy theorist himself.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#23KNessJMPosted 8/29/2011 11:40:52 PM
Bad article. It's just the same creationist rhetoric all over again, nothing new. Same silly arguments, same logical gaps, same obsessions.
---
Quote of the Week: "Sleep is a conspiracy."