This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uh, does the Bible even say people go to Heaven? (nt)

#51TheWitheredRosePosted 8/31/2011 6:02:33 AM
lorddrago88 posted...
Hmm.

Translation: Someone called me out so I'll pretend they are a troll and ignore them.

That's awfully pretentious. I didn't troll at all. I was confused as to what to do after being told to post something that had already been there. I edited the post to correct a mistake, but the link had initially been there. Why is this being brought up now, on the last page of the topic?
---
Currently playing: Hoard (PS3 download), Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (PS3), Mortal Kombat (PS3), and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3).
#52TheWitheredRosePosted 8/31/2011 6:04:16 AM
Also, I'm not entirely sure if it matters, but I'm a woman. A few people didn't see it the first time I posted it, but that's perfectly okay. Can't see me so I can't really blame anyone.
---
Currently playing: Hoard (PS3 download), Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (PS3), Mortal Kombat (PS3), and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3).
#53TheWitheredRosePosted 8/31/2011 6:10:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#54TheWitheredRosePosted 8/31/2011 6:11:51 AM(edited)
Hm. I read back on it, and I do see that I added the link as an edit after posting the Matthew 6:20 quote for the topic creator. But that was before, you know, I began "trolling".
---
#55dj1200(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2011 12:18:18 PM

dj1200 posted...
*mods the entire topic for being off topic*

Now, one thing leading into another in conversation is one aspect. It's an entirely different thing when random, off-topic things are being thrown into the conversation. But that hasn't happened anywhere here.

You're not the boss of me!
---
"It was so ridiculous and I have so many feelings about it."
-Virtual Energies