This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFAQS is the devil.

#11fudrickPosted 8/30/2011 12:41:32 PM
the final bahamut posted...
I doubt it, considering that his game sites are titled in English.

Well, I've never been outside the USA, so I have no clue, but would gamefaqs actually be in a different language if you were in a non-English speaking country? Excuse my ignorance.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#12GuideToTheDarkPosted 8/30/2011 1:00:22 PM(edited)
A lot of foreign language sites still have English titles for primary things (like the homepage link/title and links to other related sites).
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.
#13SilviiroPosted 8/30/2011 1:14:41 PM(edited)
What is that a photoshop? There are no ads on GameFAQs. The boards are blue and CJayC is just in hiding.
---
"I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have." -- Leonardo da Vinci
#14OzymandiasIVPosted 8/30/2011 6:35:10 PM

From: ElderMisanthropy | Posted: 8/30/2011 4:10:04 PM | #006
fudrick posted...
Um, why is your username different in the login area?

Something to do with the Gamespot merger way back when.

Mine's the same way. PolluxFrost 47 is my GameFAQs account. When the merger happened, we were prompted to create a "universal" account or something like that for use for all the connected sites. We were given the choice of using a new universal name that wouldn't affect our GameFAQs account usernames. So, IIRC, if ElderMisanthropy logged into GameSpot, his username there would be HoboKombat.
---
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.