This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bible verses that condemn interracial relationships.

#11Icymane_Shado(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 5:27:04 PM
No. However, I think some people here (particularly "i have no name") should find this realization meaningful.
---
"When it's grown-up time and there are serious decisions to be made, you're supposed to leave god at the door." - squareandrare, a true Atheist
#12fudrickPosted 8/31/2011 5:55:27 PM
Icymane_Shado posted...
No. However, I think some people here (particularly "i have no name") should find this realization meaningful.

Way to completely miss the point of that topic...
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#13Magyar15Posted 8/31/2011 6:06:15 PM
"Condemning interracial marriages is wrong and racist, but it's fine to do so for interfaith relationships!"

Well, yeah. Christians should as a rule not date non-Christians; part of the whole not being unevenly yoked thing
---
A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means - Sallust
#14fudrickPosted 8/31/2011 6:15:10 PM
Magyar15 posted...
Well, yeah. Christians should as a rule not date non-Christians; part of the whole not being unevenly yoked thing

I don't know what you're talking about, but that doesn't make it any better to prohibit it.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#15CIA911Posted 8/31/2011 6:32:18 PM
The Bible condemns homosexual relationships and marriage between someone who is saved and someone who is not saved.
---
Job 38:4 - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
#16OogallyPosted 8/31/2011 7:14:01 PM
fudrick posted...
"Condemning interracial marriages is wrong and racist, but it's fine to do so for interfaith relationships!"

I can't see a couple with radically different views, religious or otherwise, working out too well.

It is allowed in the Baha'i Faith, however.
#17fudrickPosted 8/31/2011 7:16:12 PM
Oogally posted...
I can't see a couple with radically different views, religious or otherwise, working out too well.

It happens all the time, I'm actually surprised you've never heard of it...
---
Best FCs:
#18avonTPosted 8/31/2011 8:12:51 PM
The Bible condemns homosexual relationships and marriage between someone who is saved and someone who is not saved.

And yet, you can legally marry someone who is "unsaved" in any U.S. state....hmmm.....
---
Official Priest of the Temples of Syrinx.
#19CIA911Posted 8/31/2011 8:47:56 PM
And yet, you can legally marry someone who is "unsaved" in any U.S. state....hmmm.....

That's why I put "The Bible."
---
Job 38:4 - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
#20fudrickPosted 8/31/2011 8:54:26 PM
CIA911 posted...
That's why I put "The Bible."

Yeah... what was the point of that post?
---
Best FCs: