This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are there so many Illuminati conspiracy believers on the internet?

#1sega31098Posted 9/3/2011 9:04:52 AM
I look through the internet and I see that it seems like the majority believe that everything is Illuminati, especially on YouTube and Yahoo! Answers. What's with that?
---
[This signature was not and never will be removed at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2Heineken14Posted 9/3/2011 9:08:00 AM
There are lots of people worldwide that hold beliefs (no matter how crazy). There are lots of people who use the internet. 2 + 2 = .... potato?
---
Do you have anything flashier? I want something that says "I own this room. I own you."
#3sega31098(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2011 9:08:48 AM
I know, but what's with the alarming amount of people following this?
---
[This signature was not and never will be removed at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4NsM ComatosisPosted 9/3/2011 9:53:14 AM
Because the Reptilians have concocted a masterful scheme to divert attention from themselves and their plan to take over the world by way of infiltrating governments and corporations at every level. The Illuminati are just their clever little ruse.

<_<
---
Pun is top 10 of all time. You can tell he ate a lot of mc's. -- Moogle Hunter
#5SheoldredPosted 9/3/2011 12:09:04 PM(edited)
1. Loud minority/silent majority effect; people who believe such things may be in the minority, but if they speak out a lot it can make it seem like they're the majority.
2. The Internet is a better place for people to talk about such things; people won't be able to find as many people who agree with such ideas in reality since people they can talk to will be more organized by geography rather than ideology.
3. The Anonymous nature of the Internet makes one able to come out with his/her deeply held beliefs to random strangers who might not share them with less repercussions.
---
CT Prerelease Speculation: http://blacktelomeres.webs.com/CT/prerelease.htm
#6OrangeWizardPosted 9/3/2011 12:17:58 PM
Because they'd get ridiculed into exile in real life.

That's why there is so many of them on the internet.
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
#7FlashOfLightPosted 9/3/2011 12:29:40 PM
There is a lot of dis-information about the Illuminati, which is why they are often tied-in with the reptilians, and hundreds of thousands of years old races, but despite it all, they are real, and nearly all renowned people on the earth, such as Stephen Hawking, or Richard Dawkins, or Charles Darwin are/have all been involved with institutions/academies/organizations founded by illuminists, and their entire purpose is to erase God and Christ's name from off the earth.

The previous mentioned three are/were all members of the Royal Society. Many times among christians they wonder and speculate about such topics such as who the antichrist or beast are, and meanwhile they completely miss the boat on legit known history of what has been happening in the earth, and the men who set up ideas over the last 500 years to undermine Christ.
---
Make crowd happy... Let Tong Po punish you...
#8FlashOfLightPosted 9/3/2011 12:39:31 PM
And about the being many on the internet question, that's because if someone with intended respect calls into a big news channel or radio show to try to bring up such things, the hosts instantly hang up on them via such routines:

Caller: We know for example that Rockefeller founded the Trilateral Commission...
Host: Oh, OOPS, I think we.. we..
Caller: ..such an organization goes against the US Constitution...
Host: ALRIGHT, well, we lost that caller, we're sorry...
Host 2: It was one of THOSE again!
Host: LOL
Host 2: Well Lindsay Lohan has made some startling declarations, we'll also have in studio one of Tiger Woods' former housekeepers, you'll be surprised at what she has to say!
---
Make crowd happy... Let Tong Po punish you...
#9fudrickPosted 9/3/2011 2:07:57 PM
FlashOfLight posted...
There is a lot of dis-information about the Illuminati, which is why they are often tied-in with the reptilians, and hundreds of thousands of years old races, but despite it all, they are real, and nearly all renowned people on the earth, such as Stephen Hawking, or Richard Dawkins, or Charles Darwin are/have all been involved with institutions/academies/organizations founded by illuminists, and their entire purpose is to erase God and Christ's name from off the earth.

The previous mentioned three are/were all members of the Royal Society. Many times among christians they wonder and speculate about such topics such as who the antichrist or beast are, and meanwhile they completely miss the boat on legit known history of what has been happening in the earth, and the men who set up ideas over the last 500 years to undermine Christ.

Haha please tell me you're joking?
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#10SillykneesPosted 9/3/2011 3:06:06 PM
fudrick posted...
FlashOfLight posted...

Haha please tell me you're joking?

Judging by his posts on P/C he is either very serious or very consistent with his gimmick.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/mikeQQekim