This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My church had a revival this past week.

#31mystic belmontPosted 9/4/2011 11:22:26 PM
Good ol' "argument from emotion", works almost every time.
---
Again I must reiterate that I did not plagiarize twice, I copied two assignments once. - tuffguy34
[Evil Republican]
#32fudrickPosted 9/4/2011 11:23:28 PM
TheRealJiraiya posted...
We are very close to being on the same page, it seems :D

Indeed. It's quite refreshing to see a christian who seems to be as opposed to scaring little kids into believing as I am.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#33fudrickPosted 9/4/2011 11:24:21 PM
mystic belmont posted...

You're referring to the pastor in the OP and not me, right?
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#34mystic belmontPosted 9/4/2011 11:26:21 PM

mystic belmont posted...

You're referring to the pastor in the OP and not me, right?

Yeah.
---
Again I must reiterate that I did not plagiarize twice, I copied two assignments once. - tuffguy34
[Evil Republican]
#35gamesrgreatPosted 9/5/2011 4:19:47 AM
Churches don't have to preach fire and brimstone sermons to convert people out of fear. Hell and death is always there in the thoughts. In order to accept salvation you have to realize you are being saved FROM something...and you are scared of that something
---
The Miami Heat
#36fudrickPosted 9/5/2011 10:03:39 AM
gamesrgreat posted...
Churches don't have to preach fire and brimstone sermons to convert people out of fear. Hell and death is always there in the thoughts. In order to accept salvation you have to realize you are being saved FROM something...and you are scared of that something

Agreed.
---
Best FCs: