This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did Robert Wadlow's mom have sex with a fallen angel ?

#1CIA911Posted 9/4/2011 12:56:17 AM(edited)
For those of you who do not know, Robert Wadlow is the tallest man in recorded history, I think by the time he died scientists or maybe it was Guinness said he was over 9 feet tall. Oh but first let me give you some back story on why I'm asking this question.

There are a group of people in the Bible called "Nephilim" (Also "giants" in some translations), and these people lived on earth before Noah's flood. Well and I guess afterwards too since God tells us in Numbers there were more there. Anyways, the reason that some people think these people were "giants" is because fallen angels came down to earth and had sex with women and that was...the result. Now you may be thinking: "CIA are you insane ?"...but it is actually taught in places. I am not one of the ones who believes this. But anyways, while there are a bunch of "giants" mentioned, the Bible to my knowledge only gives the exact height of one of these "giants" later on and that is Goliath, who from the Bible we know was about 9 feet 6 inches tall. Robert Wadlow was ONLY 6 inches shorter. So my question, which is to the people who believe in the whole fallen angel/human sex thing is...do you think his mom got it on with a fallen angel ? Or do you think he's just tall because it's possible to be extremely tall without having sex with fallen angels ? And if so...is there a height requirement for investigation into whether or not your father is a fallen angel ?

Oh and this person Robert Wadlow does have a father but...let's be honest if you were his wife/girlfriend would you tell him you cheated on him with a fallen angel ? I don't think so.
---
Job 38:4 - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
#2Heineken14Posted 9/4/2011 12:44:16 AM
No.

Anyway, it's crazy standing next to the life sized statue of him.
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
#3fudrickPosted 9/4/2011 12:49:16 AM(edited)
I'm not even going to address your hypothesis, but he was 8'11". I would have been pissed if I were him.

Oh, and it's been determined that his growth was probably caused by a pituitary issue.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#4anavriNPosted 9/4/2011 7:56:00 AM
Yes, his mom had sex with fallen angels. It's not that Wadlow was simply an extreme outlier on the Bell curve; surely the sanest explanation was that his mother had some kinky in-and-out with evil, ethereal beings from another realm. Why do you even need to ask?
---
§ 157. Der Gedanke an den Selbstmord ist ein starkes Trostmittel: mit ihm kommt man gut über manche böse Nacht hinweg.
#5CIA911(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2011 8:05:36 AM
So my question, which is to the people who believe in the whole fallen angel/human sex thing is

Should have bolded that part or something.
---
Job 38:4 - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
#6Dathrowed1Posted 9/4/2011 10:28:34 AM
No, actually you are making the same mistake the Israelites in Numbers made.
---
sig
#7OrangeWizardPosted 9/4/2011 10:31:17 AM
We, as Jehovah's Witnesses have just been taught about this today in our Sunday meeting.

The Nephlim were all wiped out during the Global flood, and God made sure that nothing like that would ever happen again.

\
---
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
#8the final bahamutPosted 9/4/2011 10:47:17 AM
The nephilim were strong and nigh-indestructible. Roberts had medical issues up the wazoo. Obviously the sane thing to do is ignore all this and focus on his hight </idiocy>
---
E ys Bahamut! oui risyhc puna sa! Oui uvvaht sa cahcac!!!
DISCLAIMER: I'm not accountable for this post. I don't know English I just hit keys at random.
#9sthaterPosted 9/4/2011 11:07:52 AM

From: the final bahamut | Posted: 9/4/2011 10:47:17 AM | #008
The nephilim were strong and nigh-indestructible. Roberts had medical issues up the wazoo. Obviously the sane thing to do is ignore all this and focus on his hight </idiocy>

Yeah if you've ever seen video of him walking it just looks painful.
---
http://freeblago.forumotion.com/
If you come show some courtesy, some sympathy, and some taste.
#10anavriNPosted 9/4/2011 1:10:58 PM
Should have bolded that part or something.

To what point? Those who believe in the account of Genesis must therefor also believe that all of the Nephilem died in the Flood.

But hey, seeing how the idea of Wadlow's mom being a time-traveller is even less far-out than the idea of her making the beast with two backs with ghouls from another dimension... I'll allow it.
---
§ 157. Der Gedanke an den Selbstmord ist ein starkes Trostmittel: mit ihm kommt man gut über manche böse Nacht hinweg.