This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did Robert Wadlow's mom have sex with a fallen angel ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Did Robert Wadlow's mom have sex with a fallen angel ?
5 years ago#61
I always thought the "Sons of God" thing referred to children of Seth (the faithful) and not to fallen angels
The Miami Heat
5 years ago#62
I always thought the "Sons of God" thing referred to children of Seth (the faithful) and not to fallen angels

It does. Well...any person who is saved is a Son of God. Angels are not sons of God. People think they are fallen angels by misinterpreting some verses Job and possibly other places. I asked this question because I was wondering if people who believed in that thought it was possible to be a giant and NOT come from angel/human relations, and as OW said earlier, he said they can. When I was researching why people believed this they also said that being so big would not make sense just coming from two humans and that you needed some angel/demon/hybrid DNA in there. But apparently you don't.
Job 38:4 - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 years ago#63
CIA911 posted...
When I was researching why people believed this they also said that being so big would not make sense just coming from two humans and that you needed some angel/demon/hybrid DNA in there. But apparently you don't.

Angels and demons have DNA?

...does god have DNA?
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
5 years ago#64
Angels and demons have DNA?

...does god have DNA?

Oh I have no idea if angels and demons have DNA. I don't see how they POSSIBLY could, I was just saying when I was reading up on this that's what I heard was one of the main arguments for the reason there were "giants." I'm not a genetics expert but if they impregnated women...they must have...some kind of...chromosomes or something. You know ?
Job 38:4 - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 years ago#65
Jude appears to believe the angels interpretation, and actually quotes the Book of Enoch (which is probably the oldest source for this interpretation).

Just thought Id throw that out there, I have no dog in this hunt tbh.
"An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup." -H.L. Mencken
5 years ago#66
CIA911 posted...
Oh I have no idea if angels and demons have DNA. I don't see how they POSSIBLY could, I was just saying when I was reading up on this that's what I heard was one of the main arguments for the reason there were "giants." I'm not a genetics expert but if they impregnated women...they must have...some kind of...chromosomes or something. You know ?

Oh, I see. Yeah presumably they'd have DNA, but this begs the question: did god actually put a sperm cell into Mary's body, or what? That's a question I've always had ever since I learned about the basics of genetics.
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
5 years ago#67
They made their own DNA when they took the forms of men, evidently.

Far be it from beings capable of shapeshifting to shapeshift incorrectly.
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Did Robert Wadlow's mom have sex with a fallen angel ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived