This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Today's Catholic Healing Mass Testimony - so you may believe

#1LastManStandingPosted 11/8/2012 8:20:05 PM(edited)
First healing mass, ever, what I experienced today words cannot describe:

- the priest was praying in tongues, and things were revealed to you during his prayer, as he was accessing people's soul
- there was a woman, neatly dressed, nothing was wrong with her on surface. When the priest was coming around her, she started to shake head was moving back and forth, the closer he got those movements were becoming stronger, then when he prayed on her, she went into convulsions, on the floor kicking, swinging hands, then it stopped, and she laid there
- my companion got revealed something that happened in childhood and a person responsible
- my mother got her health condition revealed to her
- I got revealed two of my worries
- People were fainting after prayer, laying on the floor

- on another mass - a woman was howling like a wolf in inhuman voices
- Tuesday, a woman with paralyzed neck, got movement back

Glory to God for He is Great, Loving, and Merciful.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you
You will know them by their fruits says the Lord
#2QwelzaarKanePosted 11/8/2012 9:38:33 PM
LastManStanding posted...
First healing mass, ever, what I experienced today words cannot describe:

But you just described what you experienced using words.
---
http://backloggery.com/qwelzzy
http://www.last.fm/user/ThaFunkiest
#3fudrickPosted 11/8/2012 9:44:41 PM
- the priest was praying in tongues, and things were revealed to you during his prayer, as he was accessing people's soul
- there was a woman, neatly dressed, nothing was wrong with her on surface. When the priest was coming around her, she started to shake head was moving back and forth, the closer he got those movements were becoming stronger, then when he prayed on her, she went into convulsions, on the floor kicking, swinging hands, then it stopped, and she laid there

Lmao
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#4LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:50:11 PM
fudrick posted...

Lmao

I wish you could see that woman go into convulsions, not a laughing matter. Attend a Catholic healing mass yourself
---
#5Burning_WolfXPosted 11/8/2012 9:52:52 PM
fudrick posted...

Lmao

I wish you could see that woman go into convulsions, not a laughing matter. Attend a Catholic healing mass yourself

It's not a laughing matter, because it's absurd. You don't go to church so you can throw yourself into convulsions like an insane person. You go there to pray and worship God.

Also, name me one place in the Bible where "praying/speaking in tongues" means spouting nonsensical gibberish instead of intelligible foreign languages.
---
Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, suffering, and injustice when He could do something about it. But Im afraid He'd ask me the same thing.
#6fudrickPosted 11/8/2012 9:58:41 PM
I wish you could see that woman go into convulsions, not a laughing matter.

So do I, but the reason I wish I could have seen it is precisely because it is a laughing matter.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#7LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:59:06 PM
Burning_WolfX posted...
fudrick posted...

Lmao

It's not a laughing matter, because it's absurd. You don't go to church so you can throw yourself into convulsions like an insane person. You go there to pray and worship God.

Also, name me one place in the Bible where "praying/speaking in tongues" means spouting nonsensical gibberish instead of intelligible foreign languages.

There are lots of witnesses to this matter. My mother had her medical condition disclosed to her which you need blood tests to tell, because it is not apparent to naked eye at her stage. Go to a healing mass yourself.
---
#8LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 10:01:14 PM
fudrick posted...
I wish you could see that woman go into convulsions, not a laughing matter.

So do I, but the reason I wish I could have seen it is precisely because it is a laughing matter.

Anyone who rejects God, you really have no idea what you are saying. The way her head was snapping, it were chills the priest was still far, then more and more. Like in a horror movie, but unlike that it was true.
---
#9fudrickPosted 11/8/2012 10:09:37 PM
Anyone who rejects God, you really have no idea what you are saying. The way her head was snapping, it were chills the priest was still far, then more and more. Like in a horror movie, but unlike that it was true.

I've got to ask, is English your first and primary language?
---
Best FCs:
#10Burning_WolfXPosted 11/8/2012 11:32:02 PM
There are lots of witnesses to this matter. My mother had her medical condition disclosed to her which you need blood tests to tell, because it is not apparent to naked eye at her stage. Go to a healing mass yourself.

Sorry, but I'd rather go to church to hear Scripture and receive the Body and Blood of Christ, not to hear some priest spout gibberish. If your mom got a proper diagnosis from the priest, good for her. That doesn't validate these "healing masses" though, it just means that priest was given the gift of insight by the Holy Spirit.

I also see that you ignored my point about speaking in tongues. Speaking nonsensical gibberish is NOT speaking in tongues. An example of speaking in tongues would be the Holy Spirit inspiring me to speak perfectly good Vietnamese, for example.

What does that prove? There are 3 likely things that a woman going into convulsions indicates:

1: The woman has epilepsy
2: The woman is mentally insane
3: The woman is artificially manufacturing a spiritual experience; i.e. she made the whole thing up because she wanted something to happen.

In other words, a woman going into convulsions does not necessarily prove that the Holy Spirit is working in her.
---
Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, suffering, and injustice when He could do something about it. But Im afraid He'd ask me the same thing.