This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hi folks on religion board. Im back.

#1Polish_CrusaderPosted 11/10/2012 10:16:58 PM
Hello. I have not been able to get on the boards lately for a few weeks now because my computer would not let me access gamefaqs. K could access any other site i wanted, just not this one. I do not know why. I really wanted to respond to topics and personal mesages but was unable to. So now starting yesterday it just started working again. So now i can get back to all the questions.

Im not sure if it was spiritual or not. Because it does not make sense to not be able to access only one website. I prayed several days to be allowed to get back to gamefaqs over the past week. Thank the lord, now i am here.

Just wanted to give yall a heads up.
#2LinkFanaticPosted 11/11/2012 12:57:39 AM
Polish_Crusader posted...
Im not sure if it was spiritual or not.

It wasn't. Seriously, there is no need to look at everything through a spiritual lens, especially not something as mundane and trivial as a video game website.

Anyway, good to have you back.
---
SSJ Gotenks is santa clause, because he can fly around the planet in one night. - ShaolinAced
#3Marioguy5Posted 11/11/2012 5:48:26 AM
Welcome back!
---
If you are a Christian and 110% proud of it, put this as your signature.
If you are interested in science, check out the work of Dr. Carl Werner.
#4FlashOfLightPosted 11/11/2012 6:39:53 AM
Welcome back, Brah.
---
And out of this crust, put out your thrust, do what you must, try not to rust, as you turn to dust.
#5Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:45:13 AM
Thank you, thank you. I appreciate it. Y'all know how much i enjoy the intelligent conversation. As long as it stays intelligent, lol...
#6CuddleWithClawsPosted 11/11/2012 7:11:17 AM
I prayed several days to be allowed to get back to gamefaqs over the past week. Thank the lord, now i am here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC_wJ2uZqJ8
---
There must be hope.
#7Polish_Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 7:16:56 AM
Oh boy, another stupid video from somebody trying to be clever.... (clicks on it)
#8CuddleWithClawsPosted 11/11/2012 7:41:44 AM
You gotta admit, praying to get back onto a message board is pretty hilarious, no matter what religion you subscribe to.
---
There must be hope.
#9actarusPosted 11/11/2012 9:40:27 AM
Welcome back.
---
Even the smallest star twinkles in the dark
#10OrangeWizardPosted 11/11/2012 10:57:14 AM
God was punishing you by blocking you from this website, obviously
---
Hi, I'm Larry the shivering chipmunk
Brr, I'm cold, I need a sweater.