This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

cyclonekruse's Annual Religion Board Census -- 2012 Edition

#81OogallyPosted 11/24/2012 9:52:59 AM
1. What is your age? 18
2. What is your sex? Male
3. Where are you from? Ontario
4a. Are you an atheist or a theist?* Theist
4b. If an atheist, are you a weak atheist or strong atheist? N/A
5. Are you agnostic or not? Not
6a. Do you follow a religion? Yes
6b. If so, which religion? Baha'i Faith
7. Do you believe in life after death? Yes
8. Do you believe that evolution is the best explanation we currently have for the diversity of life? Yes
9a. Do you share the same religion (or lack thereof) as your parent(s)? No
9b. Do you differ in your religion (or lack thereof) with one or both of your parents? Both
10. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
11. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the conviction you have in your religious position (1 being no conviction at all and 10 being absolute conviction)? 8, but it varies often
12. On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say your religious beliefs have changed over the course of your life (1 being not at all and 10 being a complete change)? 6
13. How long have you been visiting this Religion board? I think about 3 years. I lurk a lot.
14. And finally, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would your weapon of choice be? Katana, duh.
#82ForsakenHermitPosted 11/26/2012 5:32:02 PM
1. What is your age?25
2. What is your sex?Male
3. Where are you from? New York
4a. Are you an atheist or a theist?*Theist
5. Are you agnostic or not? agnostic
6a. Do you follow a religion?Yes
6b. If so, which religion?Unitarian Universalism
7. Do you believe in life after death? Yes
8. Do you believe that evolution is the best explanation we currently have for the diversity of life? Yes
9a. Do you share the same religion (or lack thereof) as your parent(s)?No
9b. Do you differ in your religion (or lack thereof) with one or both of your parents? Yes
10. Do you believe in ghosts? I'm agnostic on the subject completely 50/50
11. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the conviction you have in your religious position (1 being no conviction at all and 10 being absolute conviction)? 9
12. On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say your religious beliefs have changed over the course of your life (1 being not at all and 10 being a complete change)? 5 departed organized religion but kept some of its mystical tenets
13. How long have you been visiting this Religion board? Semi-active for about 3 years or so
14. And finally, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would your weapon of choice be? Serious Bomb
---
I will close this account if Final Fantasy XV is announced to be for either the Vita or 3DS.
Fire Yoichi Wada
#83cyclonekruse(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 7:26:11 AM
I'm going to try to compile the results tonight so if you want to participate, do so today.
---
Locke: "Why do you find it so hard to believe?" || Jack "Why do you find it so easy?!" ||
Locke: "It's never been easy!"