This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Consequences of rejecting God - as we know Satan runs the world

#11LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:11:13 PM
rodu posted...
see, you'll end up missing out on life, and you only get this one shot at it the kaput

missing out on sin, no thank you. Been there for many years, and it was the worst days of my life looking back. God gives respect, values, love, source of goodness.
Strive for eternal life, and bring as many people as possible.
Rodu join me brother in eternal life, would love you too, we would look back at these chats and chuckle, but salvation starts very small...
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you
You will know them by their fruits says the Lord
#12LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:12:12 PM
JonWood007 posted...
Did you even read the articles you posted? If anything, Christian ideas (lack of control over your fate, etc.) are CONTRIBUTING to depression. I know when I felt my worst, It was because of the Christian worldview falling apart. Get your head out of a bubble, lastmanstanding. You're in lalaland. Christianity gives meaning to some, puts others in despair. Your religion is not the answer to the problems at hand. Many of the reasons for depression have NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION. Read the crap you actually post.

Also, as for marriage and broken homes...yes, more people get divorced, but sometimes divorce should happened. In previous generations, abusive family situations developed from unhappy people being forced to live together. Quality of life has not risen or declined in that sense. Families break down regardless, they always have. You got rose colored glasses on dude.

You cannot justify those stats, they are staggering, unprecedented, never happen before at such rates.
---
#13roduPosted 11/16/2012 8:13:01 PM
i doubt your god or any other god wants their followers to be groveling yes men that go on like emo teenagers about how down they are
#14LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:14:03 PM
You too JonWood007, I would like to have you in eternal life, friend no harm feelings for anything, love you bro
---
#15LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:15:27 PM
rodu posted...
i doubt your god or any other god wants their followers to be groveling yes men that go on like emo teenagers about how down they are

What is easier to be yes man, or no, where the majority of the world picks no.
---
#16roduPosted 11/16/2012 8:16:09 PM
LastManStanding posted...
You too JonWood007, I would like to have you in eternal life, friend no harm feelings for anything, love you bro

you might want to re word that, it sounds like you're propositioning him
#17roduPosted 11/16/2012 8:16:40 PM
rodu posted...

do you know what a yes man is?
#18LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:18:18 PM
rodu posted...
rodu posted...

do you know what a yes man is?

yes man to God,
not yes man that to a MAN which that men abuses
---
#19roduPosted 11/16/2012 8:21:24 PM
then you don't know what a "yes man" is
#20LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:22:13 PM
rodu posted...
then you don't know what a "yes man" is

explain it then