This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Consequences of rejecting God - as we know Satan runs the world

#41LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:49:49 PM
I despise my game reviews, but this should be an evidence to you where I came from, giving testimony to salvation through Lord Jesus Christ
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you
You will know them by their fruits says the Lord
#42Resident WeevilPosted 11/18/2012 9:05:50 PM
Have you tried the DooM 3 BFG edition yet? It kicks ass.
---
HP and MP restored!
...but you're still hungry
#43roduPosted 11/18/2012 9:18:48 PM
Actually we don't know where you come from because you've never told s where you're from
#44JamesB0ndOO7Posted 11/18/2012 9:45:32 PM
rodu posted...
LMS, how come your engrish is so bad here, but on your game reviews it's normal?

Goddamn, I just noticed that! And he gave DooM 3 a 9/10 to boot.

Troll confirmed. Case closed.
---
There's no shame in being ashamed of yourself ~TheGeneralPublic
I love plenty of men. ~the hedonist
#45LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 10:49:12 PM
The one you label a troll wants you to have eternal life and inheritance with Jesus Christ. While the one you support wants your death and eternal suffering.
---
#46JamesB0ndOO7Posted 11/18/2012 11:40:23 PM
The one you label a troll wants you to have eternal life and inheritance with Jesus Christ. While the one you support wants your death and eternal suffering.

Oops, you slipped up and typed that one like a normal person. Better delete that post fast.
---
There's no shame in being ashamed of yourself ~TheGeneralPublic
I love plenty of men. ~the hedonist
#47Cubbiesboy22Posted 11/19/2012 5:55:04 AM
Hey LMS, I live with my gf and we have sex... a lot. How does that make you feel? Living in sin baby, you should try it=D
#48LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:44:21 AM
Cubbiesboy22 posted...
Hey LMS, I live with my gf and we have sex... a lot. How does that make you feel? Living in sin baby, you should try it=D

I will pray for you, it makes me sad.
Fornication is a sin, which you understand, for you said it. And rejoicing that you live in a sin is also a sin. Both of those are grave sins, danger of getting sealed by Satan.
God still loves you, please repent
---
#49Lord_IchmaelPosted 11/19/2012 11:54:07 AM
He likely doesn't consider it a sin, he just acknowledges that you do. Most likely he has the same view on it as I do: marriage is just a legal arrangement, so having sex before it is fine. There is no rational basis for "sex is evil".
#50fudrickPosted 11/19/2012 2:31:49 PM(edited)
LastManStanding posted...
I despise my game reviews, but this should be an evidence to you where I came from, giving testimony to salvation through Lord Jesus Christ

So if I convert to christianity, will I lose all ability to communicate like a normal human being as well?
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious