This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I do believe in Jesus Christ. However...

#21De EvolutionPosted 11/18/2012 4:16:42 PM
Matamori posted...
^^^^^^ The Bible says so.

Irrefutable evidence.

---
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
#22mercurydudePosted 11/18/2012 5:38:24 PM
DarkContractor posted...
take about 10 minutes to watch this guy's testimony of Jesus, please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNcPVNboooQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=155s

Very shaky "proof." You can find these kinds of stories from almost every religion. You can even find former Christians who converted to other religions and will tell you that their new religion is the bee's knees, that they feel so much more content now, that they've had visions/experiences/miracles happen to them since finding the "truth," etc.
---
"I am going to light a fire in Paradise and pour water on Hell, so that both veils completely vanish." - Rabia Al-'Adawiyya
#23FlashOfLightPosted 11/19/2012 9:20:24 AM
SCAMaz0n posted...
I don't believe he was the son of God.
I do believe in God. But I don't believe he had a son, and we are still under the old Torah laws.

I'll make anyone on this board or Gamefaqs the following bet.
If you can prove that Jesus Christ was the son of God, I will close my account.

Then if you don't believe in Jesus Christ, and by default the New Testament, then what the New Testament says still applies to you -

"ye are yet in your sins"

All the oblations, offerings, and sacrifices mandated by the Law of Moses are effectual on your head, and you can not be removed from them, no matter what rabbis may come along to justify it differently, and if you can pull off in your country personal sacrifices, all the more power to you.
---
And out of this crust, put out your thrust, do what you must, try not to rust, as you turn to dust.
#24bsballa09Posted 11/21/2012 10:05:19 AM
Not surprising that TC hasn't come back.
---
King Jew of 261
#25CuddleWithClawsPosted 11/21/2012 9:12:21 PM
"HEY GUYS. You should take it upon yourselves to prove this, because I totally won't offer up crappy rebuttals and glaring fallacies to defend myself as I respond as smugly as possible and this thread goes absolutely nowhere."

Nobody cares enough about your beliefs to shoot them down for you - do that yourself. Or present your material with a bit more humility. No one (well, almost no one here) will respond seriously to anything resembling "COME AT ME BRO".
---
There must be hope.
#26almasbabyPosted 11/22/2012 3:00:20 PM
LastManStanding posted...
Read New Testament, fulfillment of the Holy Scriptures. Isaiah 53

Jews believe the "suffering servant" is the nation of Israel, and not an individual.