This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Time to share one of the signs/miracles-atheist friend swelling of the left eye

#31LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 9:22:35 AM(edited)
Far421 posted...
Your god sure does the strangest things.

Why? people who not believe that Hoy Communion is Christ Body He reminds people that is the truth. What is wrong with that?
Sorry I was talking about the Eucharist
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you
You will know them by their fruits says the Lord
#32LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 9:21:10 AM(edited)
JonWood007 posted...
I prefer to see, thanks.

So list what you need about this miracle and I will look for it. What would you consider following Christ if satisfied? Sorry I was talking about the Eucharist miracle
---
#33almasbabyPosted 11/20/2012 9:51:28 AM
Sounds like a case of LMS seeing things. Or perhaps just another troll topic by one of the best in the business. lol.
---
They say people get what they deserve, but Lord sometimes it's much worse than that. - John Cougar Mellencamp (Empty Hands)
#34Lord_IchmaelPosted 11/20/2012 9:52:47 AM
My left eye swells and twitches randomly. It also did it a lot yesterday while I was attending my college classes. There were times it did, and times it didn't in non-uniform intervals, just like that guy. A "miracle" should be much more impressive than that.
#35fudrickPosted 11/20/2012 9:54:11 AM
Eatin dem mutroooooms
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#36LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:12:02 AM
Different schools here, which I found very interesting
- people of faith had no issue with it. Actually some were not even concerned much with the particular sign...
- people who flat out do not believe this has occurred
- people who believe but say do not so others will not believe. The last one is the worried some one...
---
#37fudrickPosted 11/20/2012 10:33:31 AM
LastManStanding posted...
- people who believe but say do not so others will not believe. The last one is the worried some one...

Who do you think is in this group and why?

Also you forgot the fourth school, people who believe you were tripping balls when you saw this.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#38LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:35:36 AM
fudrick posted...
LastManStanding posted...

Who do you think is in this group and why?

Also you forgot the fourth school, people who believe you were tripping balls when you saw this.

No idea who...
---
#39Cubbiesboy22Posted 11/20/2012 11:22:15 AM
So, I had a severe allergy attack due to some chemicals I work with. I seriously swelled up bad in my face and eyes. I went to the doctor and they injected some steroids in me and it killed the swelling. Does that mean steroids = God?
#40LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:25:04 AM
Cubbiesboy22 posted...
So, I had a severe allergy attack due to some chemicals I work with. I seriously swelled up bad in my face and eyes. I went to the doctor and they injected some steroids in me and it killed the swelling. Does that mean steroids = God?

Are you ok now?
---