This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No such thing as empty space - upon rejection into God's spot slides in Satan

#11LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:07:42 PM
zyzzvya01 posted...
Satan doesn't exist man, just chill out and go do something productive with your time.

You'll be surprised what Satan does when one believes in God deeply and is aware of Satan. One day I can maybe share
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you
You will know them by their fruits says the Lord
#12hunter_gohanPosted 11/20/2012 1:59:11 PM
Here's some nice pictures including American soldiers about to shoot a little girl in the head after killing her family, burying families alive, and dropping a baby down a well as some sort of game or something(he does look quite happy and amused, is he winning the game perhaps?):

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mathieus/anti-american-propaganda-from-north-korea-8q4

Now even if these beings were real, why exactly should we believe the obvious propaganda from an admitted mass murderer?
---
Fundamentalism in a nut shell: Raphael: It's God's will. Castiel: How can you say that?! Raphael: Because it's what I want!
#13Resident WeevilPosted 11/20/2012 2:16:53 PM(edited)
OK. I'll say. (I can afford the karma hit for the moderation)

LastManStanding, YOU NEED TO GET LAID.

---
HP and MP restored!
...but you're still hungry
#14zyzzvya01Posted 11/20/2012 2:13:52 PM
zyzzvya01 posted...
Satan doesn't exist man, just chill out and go do something productive with your time.

You'll be surprised what Satan does when one believes in God deeply and is aware of Satan. One day I can maybe share

If you have to believe in something for it to work, it's a placebo.

How about instead of wasting your time and the time of every human being on earth with this childish, facile bull****, you go and work on curing cancer or developing cheap water purifiers for the third world? Contribute something to the human race other than useless mythology, please.
#15LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 2:17:00 PM
zyzzvya01 posted...
zyzzvya01 posted...

If you have to believe in something for it to work, it's a placebo.

How about instead of wasting your time and the time of every human being on earth with this childish, facile bull****, you go and work on curing cancer or developing cheap water purifiers for the third world? Contribute something to the human race other than useless mythology, please.

You misunderstood, he does not need to hide, in case of none believing he hides
---
#16Resident WeevilPosted 11/20/2012 2:20:27 PM
You have to exist before you can hide.
---
HP and MP restored!
...but you're still hungry
#17zyzzvya01Posted 11/20/2012 2:29:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18zyzzvya01Posted 11/20/2012 2:30:04 PM

Did you not read my post? What are you doing with your life to ease the suffering of the human race? Posting ancient mythology on an internet messageboard frankly does not cut it.
#19LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 3:14:41 PM
zyzzvya01 posted...

Did you not read my post? What are you doing with your life to ease the suffering of the human race? Posting ancient mythology on an internet messageboard frankly does not cut it.

Prayer, offering pain for intentions
---
#20zyzzvya01Posted 11/20/2012 4:50:29 PM
Prayer is sitting on your **** and feeling good about doing nothing. What have you actually done?

And what do you mean by "offering pain for intentions"? If you're flagellating, see a therapist, for your own safety.