This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honest Opinion Poll - For Comparison's Sake

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Honest Opinion Poll - For Comparison's Sake

User Info: Suibom

Suibom
4 years ago#11
Option 2
"Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body." Hebrews 13:3 ESV

User Info: LinkFanatic

LinkFanatic
4 years ago#12
I'm an atheist, and I don't think you've really helped me on this board (off site is a different story).
SSJ Gotenks is santa clause, because he can fly around the planet in one night. - ShaolinAced

User Info: kozlo100

kozlo100
4 years ago#13
My vote was for option three.
The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication. -- Philip K. Dick

User Info: Suibom

Suibom
4 years ago#14
Talk about a 5 way tie
"Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body." Hebrews 13:3 ESV

User Info: TheRealJiraiya

TheRealJiraiya
4 years ago#15
Suibom posted...
Talk about a 5 way tie

Im glad for it, a close race is far better than a blowout.
"If a man does not know to what port he is sailing, no wind is favorable" -Seneca
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
4 years ago#16
Your an ok guy, but you haven't really affected me much if at all.
This site gives 1.1 cups of food for each click a day. Please click it
http://www.thehungersite.com

User Info: almasbaby

almasbaby
4 years ago#17
I'd say you've helped me to be careful of wearing egg on my face. Your's is a scholarly, levelheaded voice on this board which is much needed. Keep up the good work.

User Info: LastManStanding

LastManStanding
4 years ago#18
Interesting fact. The prayer to fight Satan got marked and moderated. Miracle sharing also got moderated. I think you can read between the lines, if not...
Divine Mercy - God Loves you
You will know them by their fruits says the Lord

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
4 years ago#19
I concur with Thuggernautz.

LastManStanding posted...
Interesting fact. The prayer to fight Satan got marked and moderated. Miracle sharing also got moderated. I think you can read between the lines, if not...

That you're a troll? Yes.

User Info: mikmalot

mikmalot
4 years ago#20
I voted "Believer, you helped". You're a level-headed, well reasoned individual. That's always helpful on a board like this.
Descartes is sitting in a bar, having a drink. The bartender asks him if he wants another. "I think not," he says and vanishes in a puff of logic.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Honest Opinion Poll - For Comparison's Sake

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived