This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God is Love. God = Love

#151Lord_IchmaelPosted 12/7/2012 11:59:42 AM
LastManStanding posted...
Interesting temptation going on here, so temptation comes if you do not reject it, you give that life.
Let's give an example, you are waiting for someone and thoughts that insult that person are starting to enter your mind. If you do not reject them they take root and become alive, as you succumb to them.
To reject temptations say in the Name of Jesus Christ go away Satan

The Golden White-eye (Cleptornis marchei) is a species of bird in the white-eye family Zosteropidae. It is the only species within the genus Cleptornis. The Golden White-eye was once considered to be a honeyeater in the family Meliphagidae and although it is now known to be a white-eye, its position within that family is still uncertain. The species is restricted to the islands of Saipan and Aguijan in the Northern Mariana Islands, where it is sympatric (shares its range) and competes with the related Bridled White-eye. The Golden White-eye has golden plumage and a pale eye-ring. It feeds on insects, fruit, and nectar and forages in pairs or small family groups. The bird is monogamous and lays two eggs in a small cup nest.
#152TheWetRatPosted 12/7/2012 2:15:23 PM
Hustle Kong posted...
This is my *house*. Do you want to know a *secret*? Do not *think* it too *not campers*.
You are so many *lonely* *juicy* *bubbles*. It is so sad.
Now that you are *campers* you will have more *parties*
and no more *sad* *lonely* *bubbles*.
This is the *secret*.

I am say best word *frumple*. Maybe you do not know.
*Frumple* be *round* and yet *lumpy*. So bad!!!
The asking about Androsynth is so *frumple* we are not happy.
Do not asking it so much.
It is better not to *frumple* or else there is so much problems.
No more Androsynth is better.
---
Be confident in what you know; and don't be afraid of what you don't.
#153LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 9:16:32 PM
My friend gave a healing testimony. She was suffering from a fungus in her lungs. Problem breathing, taking medications. So on a healing mass, through charismat knowing, the priest said there is a woman here with lung condition or something like that, he said that Christ will take care of it in due time. She did get cured, and doctors were flabbergasted.

Let the Lord heal your body and soul:)
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you
You will know them by their fruits says the Lord
#154DarkContractorPosted 12/9/2012 11:11:14 PM
Interesting temptation going on here, so temptation comes if you do not reject it, you give that life.
Let's give an example, you are waiting for someone and thoughts that insult that person are starting to enter your mind. If you do not reject them they take root and become alive, as you succumb to them.

The Golden White-eye (Cleptornis marchei) is a species of bird in the white-eye family Zosteropidae. It is the only species within the genus Cleptornis. The Golden White-eye was once considered to be a honeyeater in the family Meliphagidae and although it is now known to be a white-eye, its position within that family is still uncertain. The species is restricted to the islands of Saipan and Aguijan in the Northern Mariana Islands, where it is sympatric (shares its range) and competes with the related Bridled White-eye. The Golden White-eye has golden plumage and a pale eye-ring. It feeds on insects, fruit, and nectar and forages in pairs or small family groups. The bird is monogamous and lays two eggs in a small cup nest.

you and TRJ doing this makes me rofl everytime
---
Psalm 18:6 'But in my distress I cried out to the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears.'
#155mystic belmontPosted 12/10/2012 6:32:05 PM
response to mr. r
5th Commandment One Shall not Kill

What about Abraham being ordered to kill his son?
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#156LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 7:30:07 PM(edited)
mystic belmont posted...
response to mr. r
5th Commandment One Shall not Kill

What about Abraham being ordered to kill his son?

The commandments were given to Moses, way after. It was a test who Abraham loves more God, or his son. Since he passed he was blessed with offspring as numerous as the stars in the sky.
---
#157mystic belmontPosted 12/10/2012 7:34:03 PM
The commandments were given to Moses, way after. It was a test who Abraham loves more God, or his son. Since he passed he was blessed with offspring as numerous as the stars in the sky.

So it wasn't really within God to order people to kill?
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#158Lord_IchmaelPosted 12/10/2012 8:38:39 PM
DarkContractor posted...

you and TRJ doing this makes me rofl everytime

It's the best way to deal with a guy who almost never gives direct responses.
#159LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:15:08 AM
I want to point out something very important
through your insults and mockery if your consciousness is not stopping you, you have shouted out your consciousness. It is a very dangerous state, means your understanding of right and wrong is up to you. Spiritually you are dying inside
Christ can raise you up, surrender that state to Christ, let Him awaken your consciousness. Give Him your sins in confession let Him set you free, don't wait.
---
#160Hustle KongPosted 12/12/2012 9:29:31 AM
"Since he passed he was blessed with offspring as numerous as the stars in the sky."

Do you know how many visible stars there even are??
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.