This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should Muslims allow archaeologists to excavate the Temple Mount?

#21kiricat2Posted 12/30/2012 5:17:36 PM
bsballa09 posted...
Most Muslims are against some Jews of the Jewish state known as Israel (mostly it's oppressive government forces) and the surrounding illegal Israeli settlements treating Non-Jews badly. They are not against Jews being assembled in the Holy Land, which as you say say is the will of God.

Right, which is why they started 3 wars to destroy Israel and push the Jews into the sea, and kicked out more than a million Jews from Arab/Muslim lands who had nothing to do with Israel.

I'll continue with the rest of your post in another post since I'm on my PS3.

As I said before, the vestiges of arab nationalism or the acts of an arab nationalist or his ideals which exist today are not a reflection of Muslims or Islamic theology.

Even if every Arab wanted Jews out of the occupied territories and also Israel (which is not true) as opposed to just stopping the degradation of the palestinian people by said state, than it would still be a minority of a Muslims because Arabs compose like 20% of Muslims in the world.

But then again you do have a victim complex, so i guess regardless of what I said the impending essay coming my way was almost predestined.
---
But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the mad man...
#22bsballa09Posted 12/30/2012 5:23:58 PM(edited)
It has been the general tradition of Muslims since they conquered the Romans and sent them back to Anatolia to allow Jews to live and worship in Jerusalem. It is normal for Jews and Muslims to live in close vicinity of each other without oppression or aggression.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/Jews_in_Arab_lands_(gen).html

In additions to the link: They only allowed Jews up to the 7th step at the Cave of the Patriarchs. They refused to allow Jews to visit the Western Wall, and at the few times in history they did, they didn't allow them to pray or blow the shofar near it, and when they weren't allowed at the Wall, they used it as a garbage dump. They denied Jews access to Josephs and Rachels tomb. They kicked out all the Jews out of "East" Jerusalem in 1948. They took grave stones from the Mount of Olives and used them as a road for cars, they built a large hotel over the graves. They destroyed almost 60 synagogues going back many hundreds of years. Etc.
#23bsballa09Posted 12/30/2012 5:22:46 PM
it would still be a minority of a Muslims because Arabs compose like 20% of Muslims in the world.

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=168176
---
if you don't want to acknowledge Xmas then just don't say anything, replacing it with Happy Holidays is not only insulting but disrespectful- lulzbro
#24BetaSquadronPosted 12/30/2012 5:25:55 PM
Hey guys, 19th/20th century Europeans who started a colonial movement can't possibly be racists. Nope, no way. They definitely saw the indigenous Arabs as their equals.
#25CthulhuPosted 12/30/2012 8:17:26 PM
I think the Muslims don't want to happen to them what happened to the Nazi's who looked in the Ark.