This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do the fine scholars of this board think of Tom Montalk? (link topic)

#1mvvkPosted 12/29/2012 8:07:49 PM
http://montalk.net

I appreciate his scientific approach to these esoteric topics, it makes for some incredible reading.
---
---
http://i.imgur.com/9wZr1.jpg
#2SuibomPosted 12/29/2012 8:28:38 PM
This is the guy who said the ark of the Covenant of ancient Israel was technology from aliens, that caused the holocaust.

This guy fell out of the bad science-fiction tree and not only hit every branch on the way down, but is now head butting the trunk.
---
"Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him!
But the thunder of His power who can understand." - Job 24:14
#3mvvk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:38:57 PM
Suibom posted...
This is the guy who said the ark of the Covenant of ancient Israel was technology from aliens, that caused the holocaust.

This guy fell out of the bad science-fiction tree and not only hit every branch on the way down, but is now head butting the trunk.

Well, he's got a brilliant mind so who's to say he's completely wrong? Only fools are certain of their knowledge.
---
---
http://i.imgur.com/9wZr1.jpg
#4JonWood007Posted 12/29/2012 10:00:06 PM
Someone's been watching a little too much of the matrix.

I'm not saying the concept of this world being....false somehow, or a simulation is not a possibility, it certainly is, but it's all speculation without proof. He seems to be a lot like the creation scientists....he has a goal in mind so he tries to use science to prove it, regardless of its validity. I'm highly skeptical of anything to do with that site tbqh.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 4 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
#5Heineken14Posted 12/30/2012 8:11:37 AM
Well, he's got a brilliant mind so who's to say he's completely wrong?

Intelligent people?
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
#6GBALoserPosted 12/30/2012 8:23:24 AM
mvvk posted...
Suibom posted...

Well, he's got a brilliant mind so who's to say he's completely wrong? Only fools are certain of their knowledge.
---

L. Ron Hubbard certainly agrees with this statement.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#7Julian_CaesarPosted 12/31/2012 12:37:45 AM
mvvk posted...
Suibom posted...

---

L. Ron Hubbard certainly agrees with this statement.

You beat me to the perfect example, phooey.
---
Every day the rest of your life is changed forever.