This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

attn: Christians

#1wolf_blitzer85Posted 12/31/2012 9:47:24 AM
I'd like to ask this question and get coherent responses based on the New Testament. Pls give the chapter and verse with your answers.

What happens at Judgement Day?
Specifically for: a Jew
Specifically for: a non-Jew
Specifically for: a Christian
lastly, specifically for: a non-Christian

Thank you.
---
In memory of militant 2nd Amendment'ers. One of u imbeciles is going to do something stupid in the future.
http://i.imgur.com/ZnqQ5.gif = bsballa topics
#2LastManStandingPosted 12/31/2012 9:55:36 AM(edited)
wolf_blitzer85 posted...
I'd like to ask this question and get coherent responses based on the New Testament. Pls give the chapter and verse with your answers.

What happens at Judgement Day?
Specifically for: a Jew
Specifically for: a non-Jew
Specifically for: a Christian
lastly, specifically for: a non-Christian

Thank you.

Catholic here:
Satan (in Hebrew Satan means prosecutor) puts your sins on display, and consequences of your sins. Just God gives judgment hell, because that is a penalty for a sin. That hell is executed on Jesus Christ, as He took on your sins, and died for them. Then you, being your own judge have to judge yourself where you going.If you believe that those sins in fact are no more because Christ died for them, you pick heaven. If you do not believe in Mercy of God that Christ died for them, then you pick hell.
God does not send people to hell, people go on their own by picking it.
That is why under miraculous Divine Mercy painting Christ said to write Jesus I trust In You. God Bless and believe in the Mercy of God

http://cdn.aquinasandmore.com/images/items/divine-mercy-magnet77842lg.jpg
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#3SuibomPosted 12/31/2012 9:55:51 AM(edited)
From my understanding, there's only two possible outcomes for any individual.

1. The Lake of Fire for those whose names are not in the Book of Life

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:11-15 NKJV)

2. New Heaven, New Earth, and New Jerusalem for those whose names are in the Book of Life

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:1-4 NKJV)
---
"Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him!
But the thunder of His power who can understand." - Job 24:14
#4wolf_blitzer85(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 3:08:15 PM
LastManStanding posted...
If you believe that those sins in fact are no more because Christ died for them, you pick heaven. If you do not believe in Mercy of God that Christ died for them, then you pick hell.
God does not send people to hell, people go on their own by picking it.

I will need to make another post and this part I find confusing/contradictory.
Thanks for the answer, LMS.

Suibom posted...
From my understanding, there's only two possible outcomes for any individual.

1. The Lake of Fire for those whose names are not in the Book of Life
(Revelation 20:11-15 NKJV)

How does someone get their name into the Book of Life, then?

2. New Heaven, New Earth, and New Jerusalem for those whose names are in the Book of Life
(Revelation 21:1-4 NKJV)

Does anyone know why there won't be a sea anymore? (I assume that all drinking water will be provided by G-d)
---
In memory of militant 2nd Amendment'ers. One of u imbeciles is going to do something stupid in the future.
#5ravenomoarPosted 12/31/2012 3:34:25 PM
Thats actually quite stupid. If god is the creator of everything including hell and everything occurs according to god's will, then God decides if you go to hell. You don't so no matter what you do then you will go to hell if God decides it so.

http://generatormeme.com/media/created/e35e54.jpg
#6IvashankoPosted 12/31/2012 4:19:51 PM
I believe in annihilationism- or the belief that the re is no 'hell' as usually conceived of in Western Christianity. I believe those who do not believe in Jesus do not suffer for eternity, but rather go through the second death- the destruction of the spirit. Which would led to the same result as what atheists believe happens to us when we die- total none existence.
#7wolf_blitzer85(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 5:07:19 PM
ravenomoar posted...
Thats actually quite stupid. If god is the creator of everything including hell and everything occurs according to god's will, then God decides if you go to hell. You don't so no matter what you do then you will go to hell if God decides it so.

http://generatormeme.com/media/created/e35e54.jpg

Yup.
Sounds like God created Jesus just to troll the gentiles.
His contract is also a lifetime contract with the Jews.

Any Christians see the problem that I do?
---
#8SuibomPosted 12/31/2012 5:12:51 PM
Not if you read the story of God's promise of Isaac to Abraham in light of the book of Romans.
---
"Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him!
But the thunder of His power who can understand." - Job 24:14
#9Julian_CaesarPosted 12/31/2012 5:13:11 PM
Any Christians see the problem that I do?

That you're clearly baiting for responses to questions about which you've already made up your mind?
---
Every day the rest of your life is changed forever.
#10DoGCyNPosted 12/31/2012 5:28:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]