This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just learned that unforgiveness can can cause illness, including cancer

#1LastManStandingPosted 1/2/2013 12:22:03 PM
Harboring hate towards another person can eventually get you extremely sick, including cancer.
What happens is that God is love, but since you are so filled with hate, you shut off the flow of love. Plus person who hates is not capable to love God, and another person.
So cheer up, forgive and forget. Don't put conditions on God as you remember from Our Father:
And forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who traspass against us
peace
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2DagorhaPosted 1/2/2013 12:27:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yqUpypQwGs
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#3Lord_IchmaelPosted 1/2/2013 12:55:49 PM
The mods need to clear LMS's topics and set him to Warned again.
#4MegamanWilyPosted 1/2/2013 2:06:48 PM
I get purgatried on a clean history for posting a pony fic, LMS trolls every day and gets nothing.

Great job moderators!
---
The person you are talking to is Permanently unconscious. Please hang up and try again.
#5HylanKnightPosted 1/2/2013 2:08:13 PM
"Unforgiveness" isn't a word.
#6OrangeWizardPosted 1/2/2013 2:09:36 PM
Harboring hate towards another person can eventually get you extremely sick, including cancer.

So can reading your posts.
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
---
"Let's make this quick, I'm double-parked." - Two-face
#7LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:10:29 PM
Ill will towards others creates anxiety, which triggers stress, as acid spills in your body you decay. Medically proven as we speak.
Better forgive people.
What is interesting how forgiven strikes a cord in your life.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#8MegamanWilyPosted 1/2/2013 2:14:00 PM
OrangeWizard posted...

So can reading your posts.
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.wikinoticia.com/images2//tecmoviles.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/burn1.jpg
---
The person you are talking to is Permanently unconscious. Please hang up and try again.
#9JigglysaintPosted 1/2/2013 2:33:22 PM
I can agree with that, though not with the reverse. Being unable to forgive can cause illness, but illness is not a sign of an inability for forgive. Same with mental illness. You might be driven crazy by hating somebody, but that doesn't mean that all mental illness is caused by factors that are in your control.

There are also curses. i don't believe in any magic or anything, but I believe a curse is simply when somebody has done wrong, and instead of repenting, they internalize that wrongdoing and it manifests in illness. For somebody else to pronounce that curse just makes things worse because it's as if you are somehow struck down out of fear. Hey, nobody ever likes being caught with their hands in the cookie jar, right?
#10Imperator420Posted 1/2/2013 5:26:25 PM
This has actually been proven by modern science. Unforgiveness is rated as a "confirmed human carcinogen" by many reputable sources. My uncle actually lost a testicle to unforgiveness last year. The doctors said that the amount of hate he'd harbored was equivalent in carcinogenic potential to a lifetime of exposure to gamma rays.
---
I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast ... for it repenteth me that I have made them. - Genesis 7