This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Satan's temptations

#1LastManStandingPosted 1/8/2013 10:13:04 PM
Satan is by far more intelligent than any human being.
He hates humans severely, way worst than any person hated anyone ever in this world, as we were responsible for him getting cast out. He refused to be our guardian angel.
So since he is banished from heaven forever, as revenge he wants to take people away from God, to a point that on judgment day a person would condemn himself/herself and follow him into hell. In there a person would be tortured forever and ever, as soul is immortal, cannot be killed.

How does Satan take you away from God? Through sin, every sin moves you further and further away from God. Through little sins he is harmless, because those sins are washed away during Holy Communion you take every Sunday, or other days as this is the Body and Blood of Christ. However through grave sins, he unleashes on you severely, enslaves you.
As a Catholic you feel the bearing of the grave sin, it weights on you, disturbs you. You feel Satan's enslavement, but you have escape. You can return that sin to Christ through confession.
As an atheist, that does not even believe Satan exists, you give him free pass on you. You are enslaved to Satan, without even knowing, so he is deepening his control on you. That is why when an atheist repents, that is a pure miracle, because you guys have so much to overcome. Heaven is so excited when you repent, because that is so so so so incredible of an act.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2Lord_IchmaelPosted 1/8/2013 10:19:32 PM
LastManStanding posted...
As an atheist, that does not even believe Satan exists, you give him free pass on you. You are enslaved to Satan, without even knowing, so he is deepening his control on you. That is why when an atheist repents, that is a pure miracle, because you guys have so much to overcome. Heaven is so excited when you repent, because that is so so so so incredible of an act.

Why can't you get it through your head? Atheists do not believe Satan exists. Saying we are enslaved to him is as meaningless to us as saying you're enslaved to Iblis or Loki is to you. Simply stating over and over that he's controlling us so long as we don't believe he exists means nothing to us, and it never will mean anything to us. Not believing in God and Satan means not believing in them, not secretly believing in them but pretending not to just for kicks. Do you secretly believe in the Greek gods but pretend not to?!
#3JonWood007Posted 1/8/2013 10:27:18 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...
LastManStanding posted...

Why can't you get it through your head? Atheists do not believe Satan exists. Saying we are enslaved to him is as meaningless to us as saying you're enslaved to Iblis or Loki is to you. Simply stating over and over that he's controlling us so long as we don't believe he exists means nothing to us, and it never will mean anything to us. Not believing in God and Satan means not believing in them, not secretly believing in them but pretending not to just for kicks. Do you secretly believe in the Greek gods but pretend not to?!

Agreed. You really fail at connecting with atheists.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 4 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
#4LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:06:33 PM(edited)
It is so hard to overcome, as it is hard to even think about. Thus making the difficulty far greater.
God's door are open for you, all you have to do is walk in.
Look at this scenario: one of us is right.

---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#5LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:09:11 PM
One of us has to be right. Catholic vs. atheist
According to an atheist, you are born by chance, you live your life, then you die and that is the end of you.
You know what that is, a pathetic existence. Meaningless existence. That is what you paint.
---
#6Lord_IchmaelPosted 1/8/2013 11:10:37 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_consequences
#7LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:12:18 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_consequences

Describe your atheism, you great non believing philosophy.
---
#8LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:15:05 PM(edited)
What is the point of your life, to gather stuff for your kids, so they can gather stuff for their kids?
---
#9LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:17:34 PM
Let's go deeper, what you ponder on, ah? how Earth came to be, that what troubles you. But you know every few years, that little theory will change. Hey maybe what you know becomes a lie, in next century. So wait a minute, you been fed nuts and bolts. Meaning thanks to your fellow atheist scientist you believed a lie declared by your next atheist scientist.
---
#10LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:25:30 PM
The feeling when death is approaching must be interesting: OH NO, no more me, but but but.... Glass definitely looks half empty then. I guess the fear factor around that time must be catastrophic.
---