This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"You can't criticize God" Continued

#441GBALoserPosted 1/31/2013 5:20:35 PM
Ah well. I'll continue in vain to knock some sense into people around here.

That is, after enough alcohol on my part. Fortify my constitution as best as possible.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#442GBALoserPosted 1/31/2013 5:25:40 PM
No he's not, he's delusional and as a result thinks he's right, but he isn't right. His assumptions aren;t founded on everything, yet he goes around arrogantly touting them as fact and automatically dismisses everyone's arguments who doesn't agree with him. Since his view is "perfect" by some arbitrary definition, everyone else's is wrong,

Or he's, you know, trolling ya'll hard.

As he's admitted to doing.

And this topic continues its blind rush to 1000....
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#443Julian_CaesarPosted 1/31/2013 5:27:53 PM
Or he's, you know, trolling ya'll hard.

As he's admitted to doing.

Yeah :P
---
Every day the rest of your life is changed forever.
#444LunarAmbiencePosted 1/31/2013 6:01:03 PM
Well you know what? I'm gonna say it. I'm perfect. It says so right here in this post. If you're gonna debate with me, you need to take all my points into consideration, including my statement that I'm perfect. Everyone else is automatically wrong because they're not me. Got a problem with that? Well tough luck, your opinion doesn't matter. because I'm perfect and I decide what's relevant.

He's perfect. I heard he killed someone the other day, but since your morality is subjective and he's perfect, it must have been the most perfect thing to do.
---
The above is both true and false.
#445Suibom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:13:37 PM
Lieutenant Jon, you ain't got no legs.

http://youtu.be/8ZH9ebAZouk
---
"Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him!
But the thunder of His power who can understand." - Job 24:14
#446LunarAmbiencePosted 1/31/2013 6:34:16 PM
Pretty sad when you can't support God's perfection by independent observation and measurement. You have to rely on unsupported presuppositions.
---
The above is both true and false.
#447dkcprjePosted 1/31/2013 6:37:12 PM(edited)
No one wants to respond to my genre argument. :(

Isn't it God's assessment that he's perfect? What if he's made an incorrect assessment?
---
"...says the guy who thinks a woman consents if she doesn't scream." "In that context, yes. It was consent. Get over it." - Numba1linesmen
#448Suibom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:44:12 PM
LunarAmbience posted...
Pretty sad when you can't support God's perfection by independent observation and measurement. You have to rely on unsupported presuppositions.

When you find a supernatural God within our natural realm of existence that you can observe and measure, lemme know.

Until then, you'll have to use the Bible; the very book which lists all the attributes of the God you're attempting to criticize.

Maybe if you submitted your criticisms with specific examples as stated within said Bible, we could talk about something. So far, all I've seen is vague accusations.
---
"Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him!
#449GBALoserPosted 1/31/2013 6:45:49 PM
If I wasn't so damned tired of this topic's existence, I might take you up on those terms, Suiborn.

But right now, I'm waiting for the giant facepalm to hit everyone debating OW.
---
#450Suibom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:47:22 PM
lol
---