This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"You can't criticize God" Continued

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. "You can't criticize God" Continued

User Info: dkcprje

dkcprje
3 years ago#471
He's not winding me up. But I guess he's not a theist if all he can do is argue from a non-theist position.
"...says the guy who thinks a woman consents if she doesn't scream." "In that context, yes. It was consent. Get over it." - Numba1linesmen

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
3 years ago#472
It really doesn't matter. You have no way of scaffolding your argument into place.

Do you even know what my argument is? Because I don't think you do

Then I'll say it twice.

Tell me how that works.
"Let's make this quick, I'm double-parked." - Two-face

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
3 years ago#473
Even if it doesn't work much in this topic, I still want it known so fewer people pay attention to you in the future.

Hell I might just put that in my signature, just so you can't hijack any more topics with your "for teh lulz" tactics.
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while

OrangeWizard
3 years ago#474
I still want it known

>Implying that it was a secret.

User Info: JonWood007

JonWood007
3 years ago#475
Yeah, I think this topic is done and I officially am not taking OW seriously anymore. Considering how he now openly admits to being a troll.
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 4 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768

OrangeWizard
3 years ago#476
Why do you think that someone can't troll and make serious valid arguments that you can't beat?

User Info: ryan0991

ryan0991
3 years ago#477
I see OW trolled everyone to another (near) 500 topic again.
http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-1/BOBtheMASTER.png
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.

User Info: Suibom

Suibom
3 years ago#478
Well I'm not trolling. Systema isn't trolling. Dark Contractor isn't trolling. Fudrick isn't tro... Wait, Fudrick??....yep....isn't trolling, Myzz007 isn't trolling. If I missed anyone, my apologies.
"Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him!
But the thunder of His power who can understand." - Job 24:14

User Info: GBALoser

GBALoser
3 years ago#479
Suibom posted...
Well I'm not trolling. Systema isn't trolling. Dark Contractor isn't trolling. Fudrick isn't tro... Wait, Fudrick??....yep....isn't trolling, Myzz007 isn't trolling. If I missed anyone, my apologies.

Well, the topic's been in zombie form since halfway through part one, so...
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
3 years ago#480
OrangeWizard posted...
I still want it known

>Implying that it was a secret.

Just because something isn't known doesn't mean it's a secret. Lots of people take you seriously because lots of other theists are equally ridiculous. We've argued with a geocentrist before, do you really think your opinions seem improbable in light of that?
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. "You can't criticize God" Continued

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived