This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"You can't criticize God" Continued

#491OrangeWizardPosted 2/1/2013 2:50:51 PM
"Common sense fallacy".

That's not proof. You just can't claim that something is self-evident or common sense, and then it magically becomes proven.
---
"Let's make this quick, I'm double-parked." - Two-face
#492kozlo100Posted 2/1/2013 2:51:42 PM
Na, this is what I'm saying. Faust is digging his own grave there, making a challenge that he can't win.
---
The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication. -- Philip K. Dick
#493GBALoserPosted 2/1/2013 3:02:16 PM
It's like, everyone knows what to expect when they argue with OW, yet they all complain when he does exactly what he does...and then CONTINUE arguing with him.

Now I'm beginning to understand what John the Baptist was saying about being "a voice crying out from the wilderness."
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#494fudrickPosted 2/1/2013 3:07:16 PM
kozlo100 posted...
You know OW is not making bad arguments right? He's making very good ones that are slightly different from the ones you want to refute, sticking strictly to them, then goading you guys when you go off the rails.

As usual, kozlo is correct.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#495Julian_CaesarPosted 2/1/2013 3:37:28 PM
Faust, you're making a contract with Mephistopheles. I suggest you back away.

Post of the year, right here.
---
Every day the rest of your life is changed forever.
#496Moorish_IdolPosted 2/1/2013 3:41:01 PM
Why did this topic turn into stroking OW's ego?
#497OrangeWizardPosted 2/1/2013 3:45:17 PM
Why did this topic turn into stroking OW's ego?

>Implying that this topic wasn't always about stroking my ego
---
"Let's make this quick, I'm double-parked." - Two-face
#498GBALoserPosted 2/1/2013 3:45:32 PM
It has been. For the past 800 posts. I told people to stop, but nooooooo.

As far as I'm concerned, they all deserve what they get.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#499Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/1/2013 3:45:46 PM
This topic's never going to get anywhere. Just let it die.
#500GBALoserPosted 2/1/2013 3:45:58 PM
DIE!!!!
---