This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Religion wont survive the internet

#51fudrickPosted 1/27/2013 10:03:36 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...
But what about all of his other posts?

That one is really just a masterpiece though
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#52LastManStandingPosted 1/27/2013 10:23:13 PM
The calamities before Second Coming, will cause some people to repent beforehand base on those.
No one wants to see your gaping mouths at the end. We want you to be saved, and giving Christ Glory when He will be Coming in His Glory, and not shaking in their booths.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#53bratt100Posted 1/27/2013 11:15:43 PM
Yes and that nonsense has been spouted for the past 2000 years.

Did you know that armageddon was meant to happen within the lifespans of the christians living 2000 years ago, they kept people scared by saying the end times are coming. So why not just call Christianity by its real name.

A DOOMSDAY CULT with an obsession with the end of times (both personal ie:death and globally)
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#54LastManStandingPosted 1/28/2013 8:14:23 AM
bratt100 posted...
Yes and that nonsense has been spouted for the past 2000 years.

Did you know that armageddon was meant to happen within the lifespans of the christians living 2000 years ago, they kept people scared by saying the end times are coming. So why not just call Christianity by its real name.

A DOOMSDAY CULT with an obsession with the end of times (both personal ie:death and globally)

Christ said He Will Come as King of Mercy before the end. Feast of Mercy came to be in 2000. God Bless and Drive safe
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#55ravenomoarPosted 1/28/2013 11:30:14 AM
I have my zombie apocolypse survival kit. I am ready. Bring it on!