This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There is no such thing as me and my void, for there is no void

#1LastManStandingPosted 1/26/2013 6:05:10 PM
The moment a person tells God, I'm going to take a little break. I will resume praying going to Church in a month, Satan slides in. You are never ever alone, either there is God next to you, or if you reject God, or His existence Satan slides in.
I can give you example. A person that I know well, that person was going to church for many years and confession. However that person decided that he will keep the faith but no need to go to confession and church. Satan hit him like with a sledge hammer, the guy few months after does not believe that Christ historically existed.
Another person decided to pray less, don't be as engaged with prayer, as before, Satan hits after few months this person is bringing desperate thoughts.

Why why why, why people are forsaken their eternities? That judgment day is going to be so hard, why?
You know what is going to be a really hard truth to take, that after learning hard way what you already should know, you don't have means to warn your family and friends who do not believe.
Wake up! Christ loves you, but you have to open up your hearts for His love.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2Lord_IchmaelPosted 1/26/2013 6:13:29 PM
So if you don't spend your every waking moment as God's slave, you're not doing it right. I think saying that's a good way to turn people away from Christianity, or strengthen the non-belief of those who already turned away.
#3Bugfragged13Posted 1/26/2013 6:21:14 PM
I thought this was going to be a topic about Exdeath.
#4MorrowindQuotesPosted 1/26/2013 6:23:33 PM
"...but take care, lest power enfeeble the fundaments, and curtail the flow through the Congeries, except when functions be warranted. And safeguard that the Congeries shall not be abused by prideful wizards, confident in their skill and blinded by their ambitions. In this, hold the ordering of the Congeries among the oldest and most trusted of mages, and make secure this ordering through arcane codes and keys to confound even the most clever students.

"The Restorals must be most carefully guarded, for how often have even the wise lusted to overreach their bodies and souls with vitality and mana. And also must the Magica Fountains be damped and banked, sanctioning their engendering only to the reconsecration of essential arcane engines and templates, and then only by common assent of the Council."
#5darkmaian23Posted 1/26/2013 7:11:26 PM
Bugfragged13 posted...
#6hamsandwich3141Posted 1/26/2013 8:31:26 PM
LastManStanding posted...
Satan hit him like with a sledge hammer, the guy few months after does not believe that Christ historically existed.

Your friend may be suffering from brain damage. A sledgehammer to the head can do that.
---
She went after her kids with super love, they turned into drugs. - LastManStanding
#7chukie_suePosted 1/26/2013 8:37:44 PM

Your username... Battle Network?
---
"Christ is with those of humble mind, not with those who exalt themselves over his flock." -St. Clement of Rome.
#8LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:55:30 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...
So if you don't spend your every waking moment as God's slave, you're not doing it right. I think saying that's a good way to turn people away from Christianity, or strengthen the non-belief of those who already turned away.

What you saying does not make sense. Like people who believe in God do not work? People work, but they are thankful they are working, thanks to God. When something works, they thank, when something breaks, they thank. All nice thanksgiving day.
What is wrong in being thankful?
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#9LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:52:11 PM
233 who died of the deadly club fire in Brazil, last night had unexpected judgment day.
Bouncers, wanted patrons to settle their tabs on alcohol when the place was burning to the ground, not letting people out. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, who cares, I WANT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very sad.

Don't get caught off guard, as eternal flames of hell never cease. God is waiting for you, in His Mercy, loves you as a sinner.
---
#10Wandering__HeroPosted 1/27/2013 3:24:48 PM
Bugfragged13 posted...

---
This site gives 1.1 cups of food for each click a day. Please click it
http://www.thehungersite.com