This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Peter Heck video - "The Sound of Abortion"

#111JonWood007Posted 2/5/2013 4:08:00 PM(edited)
Suibom posted...
Just a little update (and dad-bragging)

Our 20w5d baby just had its big ultrasound and...

It's a girl! Kept hiding her face with her tiny little fingers. Heartbeat was good.

Crazy to think we're halfway to the big day!

Even crazier to think that some people would have no issue with aborting that little girl, as if she's a "problem" that needs fixed.

Crazy to think that you want to shove your values down everyone's throat.

20W is toward the end of the second trimester, is it not? Only a few weeks short of what I think the upper limit of abortion in the first place tbqh. As others mentioned, I think first trimester abortions are most preferable.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 4 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
#112Suibom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:12:09 PM
ITT: adoption doesn't exist, 93% of abortions arent for non-life threatening/emotional issues, and loving all human life, not just those with SS#'s, is "shoving values down others throat".

You guys want to talk about "perspective" and "you don't know what the mother's situation is"...

Try being the child of a 14 year old mother, who elected to give her baby away through adoption.

You know why I can try that? Because she didnt take the easy way out and abort me. I have more respect for a woman I've never met or talked to, than you three and your "values".

She bucked up and was responsible, without sacrificing the life of another human to do so.

You three (and lasthero too, because I know he'll be around eventually) and your values endorse fetuscide as a "responsible option".
---
"Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him!
But the thunder of His power who can understand." - Job 24:14