This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, I was very disappointed in how that topic ended.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Well, I was very disappointed in how that topic ended.
3 years ago#1
Particularly since my brilliant argument on the genre of the Bible was ignored.
"...says the guy who thinks a woman consents if she doesn't scream." "In that context, yes. It was consent. Get over it." - Numba1linesmen
3 years ago#2
Well, I was very disappointed that topic lasted for 1000 posts. Could have been over in less than 100.
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
3 years ago#3
It was actually over after 502.
"Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him!
But the thunder of His power who can understand." - Job 24:14
3 years ago#4
And you stole my closing post, GBA. Had one all queue'd and ready to go, but Skyrim's beauty distracted me.

Always keep your eye on the ball, right?
"Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him!
3 years ago#5
And your genre argument will continue to be ignored because it is stupid.
"Let's make this quick, I'm double-parked." - Two-face
3 years ago#6
Hey, I was thinking of ending it with a Moby Dick line (the one from Wrath of Khan for all of the uncultured out there), but I wanted rid of the topic anyway possible.
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
3 years ago#7
It ended right when it was supposed to. OW admitted to being a troll, and then the topic died.

And no, it wasn't over after 502, but let's not go to 500 again debating it.
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 4 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
3 years ago#8
"...to the last I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."

Christopher Lloyd is always awesome, but Khan was a terrible example of a Klingon. Granted, you can break the mold every now an then, but a Shakespeare quoting Klingon is just too over the top.

I will say, "Cry havoc!! And let slip the dogs of war." was pretty memorable.
3 years ago#9
Wait... Scratch most of what I just said...

Got them mixed up
3 years ago#10
You know, I always did want to know the backstory on Shakespeare being Klingon in that universe.

Or at least some of the Klingons thinking he was.
The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication. -- Philip K. Dick
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Well, I was very disappointed in how that topic ended.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived