This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Back to Basics, you know from video games as much that there is good and evil.

#1LastManStandingPosted 2/2/2013 10:46:14 PM(edited)
And it is a constant battle raging.
You know how evil is so deceitful, and the deceit can last a really long time.
Those popular concepts of good vs evil are not false, they have their origin in the actual battle of good vs evil.
There are only two sides, good and evil. No mysteries there.
Which side do you think you are on?

And also you know from video games when there is a struggle going on, a remote village where the hero emerges might not even have a clue of what is going on. The ignorance of the people in the village does not prevent the conflict from existing, right?

---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2SpawnShadowPosted 2/2/2013 11:00:37 PM
Video games are not reality. I'm honestly not sure why I have to explain this on a video game site.
---
"Mjolnir: apply directly to the forehead."
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy for hours on end? See quote for details!
#3JonWood007Posted 2/2/2013 11:01:50 PM
I actually believe very little is black and white. Mostly shades of grey.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 4 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
#4LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:14:35 PM(edited)
JonWood007 posted...

Lukewarm - grey area. Not hot and not cold. Atheist is a cold area, because you know where you stand. If one day you repent from cold to hot you will go;)
As supposed to a lukewarm person who one leg is here, another leg there. Don't know where they stand.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#5Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/2/2013 11:15:46 PM
Talking to LMS is beyond useless.
#6LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:20:42 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...

There is a game that broke the camel's back for me, and i quit the enslavement. Can you figure which one.
---
#7SpawnShadowPosted 2/2/2013 11:27:35 PM
LastManStanding posted...
Lord_Ichmael posted...

There is a game that broke the camel's back for me, and i quit the enslavement. Can you figure which one.

Is it something by Wisdom Tree? Because Wisdom Tree's games suck.
---
"Mjolnir: apply directly to the forehead."
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy for hours on end? See quote for details!
#8Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/2/2013 11:30:54 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...

Don't know/care. I'm sorry, I try to always be courteous, but I'm finally tired of you. Give the trolling/Christian parodying a break already.
#9JonWood007Posted 2/2/2013 11:32:17 PM
JonWood007 posted...

Lukewarm - grey area. Not hot and not cold. Atheist is a cold area, because you know where you stand. If one day you repent from cold to hot you will go;)
As supposed to a lukewarm person who one leg is here, another leg there. Don't know where they stand.

Um...what does that have to do with anything? You're pointing out a very dualistic point of view, and I don't agree with it. Most things of a positive nature still have some flaws, and most things of a negative nature still have redeeming qualities.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 4 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
#10LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:39:49 PM
SpawnShadow posted...
Lord_Ichmael posted...

Is it something by Wisdom Tree? Because Wisdom Tree's games suck.

No, not that one...
---