This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I will convert to any religion with one condition:

#1IwantedzeroPosted 2/3/2013 2:21:42 AM
They have to give me five million dollars.

Why? Getting five million dollars would be a true miracle for me, and the fact that a group would GIVE five million dollars to some random person would be a fantastic sign of their unyielding faith.

I will be a fully practicing member of the religion too, I'll pray as often as needed, go to services, observe all the holidays and dietary rules, whatever is asked of me.

Naturally of course they can't ask me to give the money up or take a vow of poverty or...you know, share it or anything, that'd just be ruining the miracle.
---
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/128/2/d/ri_chibis_series_3_by_frist44-d3fwuko.png
Good work, ChaosZeroRoxorz!
#2the final bahamutPosted 2/3/2013 4:16:56 AM
This is the dumbest topic ever.
---
E ys Bahamut! oui risyhc puna sa! Oui uvvaht sa cahcac!!!
DISCLAIMER: I'm not accountable for this post. I don't know English I just hit keys at random.
#3Iwantedzero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:04:46 AM
Oh I've done dumber, you need to pay attention.
---
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/128/2/d/ri_chibis_series_3_by_frist44-d3fwuko.png
#4AdmiralBisonPosted 2/7/2013 1:17:18 AM
Iwantedzero posted...
They have to give me five million dollars.

Why? Getting five million dollars would be a true miracle for me, and the fact that a group would GIVE five million dollars to some random person would be a fantastic sign of their unyielding faith.

I will be a fully practicing member of the religion too, I'll pray as often as needed, go to services, observe all the holidays and dietary rules, whatever is asked of me.

Naturally of course they can't ask me to give the money up or take a vow of poverty or...you know, share it or anything, that'd just be ruining the miracle.

I think its fair enough.

Churches should start paying people to convert them and become members.

Pay me enough and I'll believe what ever they want me to believe.
with above conditions like the poster said and I won't do silly things like murder and funky sexual activities.
---
If delusions and Illusions are an en-escapable part of our entire lives, why not just pick a positive one?
#5Hustle KongPosted 2/7/2013 6:05:28 AM
I always love when people even in jest think they are worth that kind of money. Or effort.

No offense, but it would be a very poor investment on their part.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#6CuddleWithClawsPosted 2/7/2013 8:03:17 AM
the final bahamut posted...
This is the dumbest topic ever.

Really?
---
It's easy to claim that a thing is self-evident when you've already convinced yourself that it is.
#7the_hedonistPosted 2/7/2013 9:38:57 AM
Is this supposed to make me laugh?
---
"Why should I gain from His reward? I cannot give an answer.
But this I know with all my heart - His wounds have paid my ransom."
#8Iwantedzero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:41:53 AM
I always love when people even in jest think they are worth that kind of money. Or effort.

What is the price of a human soul?

Is this supposed to make me laugh?

No, it's supposed to make me laugh.
---
#9Hustle KongPosted 2/7/2013 10:43:26 AM
What is the price of a human soul?

Way, way less than $5M.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#10kozlo100Posted 2/7/2013 10:51:05 AM
I don't know about your soul, but your body is worth about $160. Maybe a little more if you eat a lot of bananas.
---
The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication. -- Philip K. Dick