This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you believe in the law of attraction (the secret)?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Do you believe in the law of attraction (the secret)?
2 years ago#1
Do you believe in the law of attraction (the secret)? - Results (40 votes)
Yes
7.5% (3 votes)
No
92.5% (37 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I know I've brought this up before, and the result was a uninamous (or however you spell it) no, but that was in the days before polls, so I thought I'd relaunch the topic again as a poll, just to get a general indication of this boards views on it, and see whether there really is no-one on this board, that is sympathetic with the ideas behind it....
2 years ago#2
What's "the law of attraction (the secret)"?

I'll probably regret asking that.
---
"Let's make this quick, I'm double-parked." - Two-face
2 years ago#3
I know what the law of attraction is, but I don't know what you mean by "(the secret)". Before I answer I'd like that explained.
2 years ago#4
Moorish_Idol posted...
I know what the law of attraction is, but I don't know what you mean by "(the secret)". Before I answer I'd like that explained.

The popular book which talked about the law of attraction, and is credited with the idea of bringing the law of attraction to the masses, was called the secret...
2 years ago#5
Oh, okay. The Secret.
2 years ago#6
Never heard of it.
---
2 years ago#7
Yes, every particle in the universe is attracted by (or gravitates to) every other particle in the universe with a force inversely proportional to their distances.
---
http://i.imgur.com/k1nGh.jpg
2 years ago#8
I envy you, OW.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
2 years ago#9
OrangeWizard posted...
Never heard of it.

Short version: "like attracts like." Positive forces attract positive, negative forces attract negative.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
2 years ago#10
So, what, karma?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Do you believe in the law of attraction (the secret)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived